Power cut whilst saving a game

pm6585

Reaction score
Hey, I don't even know if anyone will see this in here but here goes.

Just had a tasty storm out here in East Yorkshire. I was trying to shut my computer off as we always get power cuts and sod's law the power went off half way through saving my game on fm 08. Of course now it won't load. Is there any way of getting the game back or is it lost for ever?

Thanks for any help.

that save file is almost certainly corrupt. can u load the actual game up or are the probnlems just with that particular file?

ur only hope might be to uninstall and reinstall, before that process you should copy your save games and any skins, patches etc into a safe place, then put them back in after reinstalling. you might get lucky and the save may load after that

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

p.s. why are u on fm08 lolol?

It's lost forever. Always keep backups of your save file, I have the autosave set for every two weeks so if something goes wrong I can always roll back.

It's lost forever. Always keep backups of your save file, I have the autosave set for every two weeks so if something goes wrong I can always roll back.

lee right keep backups of save games and db files