andrewgriffo

Reaction score
At the start of 2nd season and i play 1 upfront and need a powerful striker who will terrorise deffences ive got £14 mil to spend so any clues ............?

Lukaku! he is young aswell!

am everton mate not inter milan like dzeko will even as much as breath in me face theres not a chance koo-koo land... mate

am everton mate not inter milan like dzeko will even as much as breath in me face theres not a chance koo-koo land... mate
ive seen people sign him at bolton and birmingham so you might as well bid for him. if he says no he says no, its not gonna cos you anything

Yannick Djalo and Romelu Lukaku definetly. Also, try to get Lukasz Podolski - I often play him at centre forward. He cost me about 8 million 2nd season

Olexander Gladkyi - Shakthar
Eugene Selezynov - Dnipro
Maroune Chamakh - Bordeux
Mevlut Erdinc - Bordeax
Guliamme Horarou - PSG
Nikola Zigic - Valencia
Fernando Llorente - Athletic
Dawid Janzcwyk - CSKA
Thomas Necid - CSKA
Pavel Pogrebynak - Stuttgart
Michael Eneramo - ES Tunis (African club)
Edison Cavani - Palermo
Adriano - Flamengo
Vedab Ibisevic - Hoffenheim
Fred - Fluminese
Mike Hanke - Hannover
Cristain Fabbiani - CFR Cluj
Falcao - Porto

Definately Lukaku. Shud be able to et him for 10 mill and he has loads of potential. I use him as a bach up to Ibrahimovich and he never disapoints

Gignacc is good but is he worth the money? Milevskyi is quality for the money and because hes got good dribbling, strength and teamwork hes really good as a lone striker

Cardozo worked brilliant for me on my everton save i would reccomend him.

Nice one lads for all the feedback i signed lukaku anyway for £9.23 mil they askd for, Whats the best type of fwd role to play him in?

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

An how do you get those images under your writing please boys?

Lukaku plays best as a target man i believe but he is only young so i wouldnt expect him to be bagging loads of goals in, well not too many any way.
That underneath is a Sig you can either make one or i imagine some were around here you could get some one to make one for you maybe.