FMtillidie

Reaction score
POWER-GENS 2012​

First off; The original idea and database was made by copex for FM10 the FM11 Version was made by Pyscho1970. i never used any of there work, i just used P70's too check too see how he made it using it for research. I made my own FM forum using the ipb software, but i only had one member off staff so i decided to just release it for everyone instead of a exclusive for my site.

Hello; i have made a database that will improve the Generated players that come into the game. they shall have better ability and potential because of the changes i have made in the database.There are nearly 2000 changes to the database which makes this file the way it is. it will be attached too this topic feel free to download and also give me some feedback.

I will be making a V2 of this so that more clubs and nations will have better generated players for you all to enjoy in your games.Sadly, this is not Save-game compatible. too use this file you have to download the attachment. save it too "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Editor Data. Save here then start a new game and the file will appear.

LINK

GOOD LUCK.

ENJOY.

FMTILLIDIE.

The quality of regens coming through are really overboard already mate :) why do you want to make them all the next Ronaldo's/Zidanes/Figo's etc...

The quality of regens coming through are really overboard already mate :) why do you want to make them all the next Ronaldo's/Zidanes/Figo's etc...
I've heard that in like 2040 the regen quality is very low in some positions if not all. FM till I die did you just boost a lot of youth ratings up to 200 and tinker with regen attitude and did you improve youth systems as well.

I've heard that in like 2040 the regen quality is very low in some positions if not all. FM till I die did you just boost a lot of youth ratings up to 200 and tinker with regen attitude and did you improve youth systems as well.

He's Raikan, of course his regens are epic. :D But really, this year, I had every at least one freaking good regen coming, even in the second season.

He's Raikan, of course his regens are epic. :D But really, this year, I had every at least one freaking good regen coming, even in the second season.
That isn't what surprises me it is that I've heard that in some positions there are shortages of good regens in certain positions.

I haven't got that far into this years FM but my experience of previous games involves plenty of long term saves - what tends to happen is the overall standard of player tends to be slightly lower once all the real players are retired and the game is regen players only. There are far less truly world class players, this is proven by players valuations seldom higher than 20mil.

Its very easy to say the regens on this years FM are very good but unless you play a long term save its difficult to determine the quality in depth - in short term saves (5-10) years you may think there are a lot of good regens but they will be complimented by the real players still active in the game, when the real players are gone thats when the problem occurs.

So, basically i think this is a good idea.