mullerb

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this?

For example I'm playing as Spurs and Sandro was feeling 'unwanted' in the reserves and has handed in a transfer request so I said to him he can go on loan, and possibly shipped out if the right club comes for him.

He was delighted with my decision and could not wait to find a new club... until he does a complete u-turn and begs to be taken of the transfer list.

Carlos Tevez pre-madonna or what? :mad:

d'd'd'oo'o you stutter?

that must be the worst thread title ever mate :) I was expecting some complete foreigner from Timbucktoo but your English is good :) what happened to the Title? :p

Yeah, Ive had that happen before, kind of annoying sometimes :p other times its great that they dont wanna go :)

hhaha, no probs mate, feel the same way without my Jacobs :) I never let any of my players become unhappy or unsettled but I have noticed it before, as soon as you do what they want, they decline what they asked :)

Balotelli!!! outspoken, volatile, confrontational... did you know: SOMETIMES, when you discipline a red carded player, he stops being confrontational? happened to me with Neymar, an extra message like 'will work harder to control his temper' will appear on the discipline message... sometimes

Balotelli!!! outspoken, volatile, confrontational... did you know: SOMETIMES, when you discipline a red carded player, he stops being confrontational? happened to me with Neymar, an extra message like 'will work harder to control his temper' will appear on the discipline message... sometimes

Off topic - sometimes when you discipline a red-carded player, their aggression attribute will drop. NOT something you want - maybe it would be better if the decisions attribute grew, instead.

back on topic - when the players see that no offers are coming in for them, they'll realize that a) nobody wants them and b) they'll do well to keep in the reserves and wait for their opportunity to break through. when that happens, they realize that it's better to serve at Spurs (for whatever he earns there) than to reign at AZ (for a fraction of what he'd earn at Spurs).

Last edited: