stefanp05

Reaction score
So i don't abuse my players training load with constant ppm training i do the occasional required one but now every so often by random i get a message saying this player has learned run with the ball or that player could not learn this, even though i didn't ask them to learn this. Due to this my training workload could be going up and therefore disrupting player development. As i have been having a problem with lack of attribute increase in training over the last 12 months? is this a bug or is there just a box ticket wrong in my settings somewhere? Any help appreciated

Do you have a coach handle training? Or during backroom advice do you click start training on them?

No, neither i've unticked the 'get advice from coaches in these areas' boxes incase thats effecting my training. as for the ppm it has to be me just flying through the backroom advice meetings but would that effect player progression.

Having the same issue (although I haven't seen a significant decrease in player development) and at least one player I had that happen with was neither tutor or tutee.

No, i had signed Lucas Moura no tutoring whatsoever bought as 5 star potential, within 8 months 4 star potential no injuries, plenty game time didn't need any holiday breaks good fitness, was asked to learn hits shots with power, twice i got a message saying he has not learned the place shots ppm before then being told he couldn't learn the power shots ppm. might it be my training schedule? balanced, average intensity 10% match prep on attack movement. I might add that this has happened with several players not just Lucas Moura and there has been so little development in my squad over the last 2 seasons first year was fantastic had Borini 8 or 9 attributes with a upright green arrow for at least 2 months (though he was in spectacular form), several others were similar now i can only dream of that sort of development.

No, i had signed Lucas Moura no tutoring whatsoever bought as 5 star potential, within 8 months 4 star potential no injuries, plenty game time didn't need any holiday breaks good fitness, was asked to learn hits shots with power, twice i got a message saying he has not learned the place shots ppm before then being told he couldn't learn the power shots ppm. might it be my training schedule? balanced, average intensity 10% match prep on attack movement. I might add that this has happened with several players not just Lucas Moura and there has been so little development in my squad over the last 2 seasons first year was fantastic had Borini 8 or 9 attributes with a upright green arrow for at least 2 months (though he was in spectacular form), several others were similar now i can only dream of that sort of development.

Well, sometimes players fail. I thoght the problem was that you had not assigned the training but now you say that you have ?

Having the same issue (although I haven't seen a significant decrease in player development) and at least one player I had that happen with was neither tutor or tutee.

Do you hold meetings with the staff ? If so, could it have been that you hace accidently confirmed a coach to start learning a player a ppm ?

Do you hold meetings with the staff ? If so, could it have been that you hace accidently confirmed a coach to start learning a player a ppm ?

Definitely didn't happen. I'm very thorough when it comes to staff advices.

January 2014 that player adopted the Places Shots PPM. May 2014 I get the message he's not adopting to Cut Inside.
No PPM training (checked with older saves).
No position training.
No tutoring.

Well, sometimes players fail. I thoght the problem was that you had not assigned the training but now you say that you have ?

I assigned him to a ppm but he was trying to learn another one aswell as the one i told him to learn, I got a message saying both had failed though i had only told him to learn one.