baxter51

Reaction score
Has anyone got a list of all the best players preferred moves for each individual role?

I have young players who I will be keeping for many years so want to teach them all the best preferred moves now

Any help is appreciated :)

Has anyone got a list of all the best players preferred moves for each individual role?

I have young players who I will be keeping for many years so want to teach them all the best preferred moves now

Any help is appreciated :)

Well, a few PPMs are generally bad. But everything depends on your players attributes and your tactical approach.
As obvious examples "Running with ball often" is a bad trait for a player with very low dribble and speed skills. Like it would be counter-productive to have your wingers "Cuts inside" if you want to play with wingers who stays at the touchline.
Also it can be a problem if to many of your players have to offensive (or defensive) PPM's - ex. "Tries killer balls often" or "Gets forward whenever possible".

But check this guide out - it is amazing and can really teach you some things about PPM's.
---> Player Preferred Moves | Football Manager 2014 Guide

Well, a few PPMs are generally bad. But everything depends on your players attributes and your tactical approach.
As obvious examples "Running with ball often" is a bad trait for a player with very low dribble and speed skills. Like it would be counter-productive to have your wingers "Cuts inside" if you want to play with wingers who stays at the touchline.
Also it can be a problem if to many of your players have to offensive (or defensive) PPM's - ex. "Tries killer balls often" or "Gets forward whenever possible".

But check this guide out - it is amazing and can really teach you some things about PPM's.
---> Player Preferred Moves | Football Manager 2014 Guide

You're a gem, thanks for that, will check it out now!

I'm playing as Norwich and have Redmond and sadio mane on the wings who both have 'cuts inside' which I've tried to get them both to stop but they failed to stop it :(