mikeyvilla85

Reaction score
SORRY IF HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED BUT CARNT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THIS...!!

i descovered the prefered move options the other day and was woundering if anyone had any tips on the best ways to use this??

iv had a play around with it and said to playes like ashley young milner n that to get forward when ever possible i thought this was the best move for these as there wingers and need to be forward to supply crosses and caurse deffencive problems..!! this seemed to work and they were both happy with adapting there games but i asked gaby to try to beat the offside trap because thought it would be good for him as he plays off the shoulder of a target man and with his pace would maybe get alot of 1 on 1ns, but gaby got upset that i asked him to adapt his game and his moral has gone down???

So i was woundering what PPM's are write for certain stats if that makes sense??

as i say the PPM's are new to me so any help would be nice..!!

I dont usually mess about with these, but if ive got a pacey striker i sometimes try to get him to beat the offside trap and place shots so he gets more 1 on 1's and finishes them.

round the keeper place shots and beat the offside trap are the best attacking ones :)