PPSTPONED MATCHES TODAY-18th December

do youse come from scotland or are you english.
corrections
1)was in a rush and thats how I misspelt it
2)lots of folk care about highland and junior
3)Its no 50p to get in...
its £10

Do you speak English ?

Youse isn't a word and you put, Its no 50p ?

i prows right.There are huge supports for lower league teams.
Stenhousemuir and East Stirling have fan bases of over 10,000 in Norway and Sweden

13east.Im scottish thats how we speak

nothing wrong with him doing this thread, i'm sure some people on this site follow the highland and junior leagues so he is being quite helpful

nothing wrong with him doing this thread, i'm sure some people on this site follow the highland and junior leagues so he is being quite helpful

Yes but DMF made the same thread, he commented and decided to make a duplicate :S

Yes but DMF made the same thread, he commented and decided to make a duplicate :S

The thread might as well be called 'Junior football - who cares?', because thats what it's turning out to be. Way off topic in my opinion

DMF posted his in England section but put scottish things in it
thats why i put mine in scotland so i put it about SCOTLAND

Ahh my bad, my neighbours are Scottish but i have never heard them say it so i just thought it wasn't a word.

Different regions in Scotland use totally different words, for example, i visited my auntie in Aberdeen, where someone said to me 'you fit', i was quite pleased until she said up here that means 'are you ok'XD

im from the Falkirk area
So we use no and ken alot
thats why i said no 50p

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Falkirk v Partick goes ahead
and Alloa game doubtful

if you look at DMF's thread then you will see he has nothing on the highland and junior leagues

If you look at my thread, you'll also see that I said for people to give me more information on more postponed fixtures and I'll update the OP accordingly.

He hasn't even put in proper information for those leagues. He's just said "All off".

thats because they are ALL OFF
do you think im gonni put every game when i can just be easier and put all off

thats because they are ALL OFF
do you think im gonni put every game when i can just be easier and put all off

All League 2 games are off, I've listed all the fixtures. It helps for people who aren't fans to know, rather than writing 'All off' and 'Phone your club.'

Just to let anyone know, whether it be DMF to post on his thread, or CMAC to post here, all of the Scottish Junior West and East regions are postponed, and this includes the Emirates Junior Cup.

i put phone yur club for the junior games.because there either off or having pitch inspections
and the highland league games are all of.so that saves a lot of time

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

thankz prow again.
I was checking on the websites but they hadn't updated them