Practice Makes Perfect achievement

mersk

Reaction score
Practice Makes Perfect
Reach a 5 star rating in all training categories

Has anyone accomplished this? I'm starting to think you'd simply have to get lucky with regen staff, as in my game - per 2018 - I simply can't find 5 star coaches in all categories.

This is as close as I'm able to get, and I search for staff every 6 months to make sure I know what's out there.

View attachment 352005

PS: I have won the world cup and unlocked the "On Top Of The World" achievement (You have won the World Cup), yet I haven't unlocked the "Freedom Of The Country" (You have won an international championship). So what is meant by international championship if the World Cup doesn't qualify?

In all my saves in FM2010 to FM2013, I have never ben able to reach that, the best I have had is an average of about 4.5-4.8 or something . I find it rather realistic though as 5 stars in all categories would mean having the best coaches in the world and I dont think any team in real life has ever lined that up.

Mind you, if using FMScout, its rather easy I would imagine ( and lots of people are)

iv too never had it
usually 4.5 in everything but 5 stars in fitness and GK coaches

In all my saves in FM2010 to FM2013, I have never ben able to reach that, the best I have had is an average of about 4.5-4.8 or something . I find it rather realistic though as 5 stars in all categories would mean having the best coaches in the world and I dont think any team in real life has ever lined that up.

Mind you, if using FMScout, its rather easy I would imagine ( and lots of people are)

I guess that's true, but only if there's just one 5 star coach for each category. If there were several a club would only have some of the best coaches in the world. I've never accomplished it myself either, but I'm not giving up! One of my coaches is just one mental attribute away from having 5 star in tactical coaching, which would leave me with just 2 categories not 5 stars. I use a coach/training calculator btw, I don't know how FM Scout works as I've never tried it.

iv too never had it
usually 4.5 in everything but 5 stars in fitness and GK coaches

Yeah, 5 stars in fitness categories seems the easiest to find. This year they've made it a bit harder when it comes to GK coaches, with the introduction of mental coaching and tactical coaching as key attributes to handling and shot stopping respectively.