Prank call to Millwall fan by South African radio

Let me say it again....You're name is on the list. XD I nearly died.

Ah how could I stay mad at someone who overspends in an auction game

Ahh not to worry, the difference is I fail in a game and you fail in life (H)

Ahh not to worry, the difference is I fail in a game and you fail in life (H)

You fail at life alex. never playing on Fifa clubs or coming on MSN anymore.

Sticking this in here rather cos I couldn't figure out where else to throw it. Some of the stuff from the Slovenia match was done on ITV, but here's a full vid focused on Capello's reactions during the match.

It's NSFW in the effin and blindin' kind of way.

http://www.plus.es/videos/Futbol/Mu...apello-genio-figura/20100623pluutmftb_12/Ves/

From 'Do I not like that' to 'Press the f*cking ball', England managers are an odd bunch :D

Sticking this in here rather cos I couldn't figure out where else to throw it. Some of the stuff from the Slovenia match was done on ITV, but here's a full vid focused on Capello's reactions during the match.

http://www.plus.es/videos/Futbol/Mu...apello-genio-figura/20100623pluutmftb_12/Ves/

From 'Do I not like that' to 'Press the f*cking ball', England managers are an odd bunch :D

******* BALL!!! PRESS! ******* BALL! ******* BALL!

Epic.

At least he's passionate :) But I guess, if we didn't win, he might not have a job.

******* BALL!!! PRESS! ******* BALL! ******* BALL!

Epic.

At least he's passionate :) But I guess, if we didn't win, he might not have a job.

Gives the lie to the story being peddled about him being unemotional and detached from the players too.

Top, top manager whatever happens with England this world cup.

What a guy haha! He aint happy when England dont press the ball haha!

The Millwall windup sounds fake to me.
I sent the you tube link to several people and they all said it sounds staged.
Who answers the phone using their first initial and surname?? "Hello P RICHARDS"!!

It's all too convenient.

Thanks for the link though.

I dobt thats true BBC Sport showed that bit where Pearce got up and Capeelo called him back and then pushed him away with a different speech translation

Gives the lie to the story being peddled about him being unemotional and detached from the players too.

Top, top manager whatever happens with England this world cup.
feel sorry for Stuart pierce lol

The Millwall windup sounds fake to me.
I sent the you tube link to several people and they all said it sounds staged.
Who answers the phone using their first initial and surname?? "Hello P RICHARDS"!!

It's all too convenient.

Thanks for the link though.
dont ruin it :)