marcbisset

Reaction score
Does any 1 know how to cancel a pre contract u have already agreed for a player? Was wanting to sign valdes for my liverpool save but after realising hes 32 and i offered him ?150k per week wages its not worthwhile. Any help would be appreciated cheers

32? still be in his prime, GK's can play til early to mid 40's and still be top.

I know gks peak between ages of 31 and 34 on the game but just feel that ?150 k a week is a bit much for a goalkeeper didnt realise that mignolet wood do so well in my save so just changed my mind near the end of the season . Is there a way to cancel it ?

You can't cancel a pre-contract as far as I know.

Oh well looks like ill need to just give him a game maybe it will help having his experience as just won lgue with liverpool in first season so bk into champs lgue next year .

Valdes is top class for atleast 2 more years, and then slowly, mistakes start creeping in. I wouldn't worry too much about it, although you most probably won't be able to sell him, due to his age and high wages.

Its cool ill just sign him i know hes top class his stats are as good as any keeper on it . Cheers for ur help guys