Lamias

Reaction score
Hey guys i am new to FM. I gotta say, its a great game!!!

I have a question though about the pre-match advice.

Usually my staff was telling me things like: "They struggle against 4-4-2 formation, they struggle against teams with quick tempo" etc...

Now for 4-5 matches, my staff just tells me that we have the advantage in aggression but we have a disadvantage in flair, and stuff like that.. How can I make them tell me the things they told me before??

I hope you understand what i mean, as i said i am new to FM..
Thanks!!!

As far as I know, if they dont tell you that they struggle against it, it means you've already got it. Like, if he doesnt tell you they struggle against teams who play wide, it might be because you've already got your tactics to play wide.

it depends to on the team you are playing, say you are playing newcastle you might have a height advantage, but then you play Man UTD, well they may have taller players than newcastle so it wouldnt say you had a height advantage.

No no, i can understand the height advantage/disadvantage etc.. I am not posting for this..

I am posting because my staff no longer tells me things like "you should play narrow/ you should play with a quick tempo etc"... I found those things really useful and i don't know why they stopped telling me..

@Andrewpage14
I thought so too, but i don't think so... I play with the same tactics/width/tempo for 5-6 matches.. Its a bit unlikely to have everything 5-6 teams struggle against...

You should hire a good scout with tactical knowledge attributes and tell him to scount next opposition.

You should hire a good scout with tactical knowledge attributes and tell him to scount next opposition.

this is what i use to get info on the next team im playing

I agree with Andrewpage 14, if you already play wide for instnace, they wont bother telling you to play wide

Also, it seems as though when I havent been told to play wide, because I already have it set to wide, my team seems to be the better side, so that seems to be it in my opinion. As for why it was the same, maybe they we're the weaker teams in the league who are easy to exploit in the same ways.