mld81

Reaction score
Hi all, long time since I posted on here and therefore not sure where to post this. Basically, I am looking to pre-order FM14 as Simply Games are doing the steam code for £15.99. Do you think this is a good price or is it worth holding off for something better?

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/steam/football-manager-14

I know but £15.99 does seem a good price. :)

I know but £15.99 does seem a good price. :)

Have to admit I never purchase keys-prefer to take the safer option. But that price seems very good tbh-normally it's £25-29.99 on release or something close to that mark.

when it comes to this sort of thing there's going to be so many different opinions though, thats the only problem. suspect this could be a personal judgement call

Personally I feel this is too cheap, at a push £20 would be a good deal however even at that I would be skeptical.

I am guessing it is a mis-price by Simply Games seeing as I paid around £19 for FM13.

It appears that it was a price error as it is now listed at £24.99, hopefully my order is honoured. :)

I bought them FM13 for 30 €, but it was on October....

Will wait and see

It appears that it was a price error as it is now listed at £24.99, hopefully my order is honoured. :)

Unlikely, if it is an error they will likely offer to either cancel it or sell it to you at £25. I presume you got a receipt via email? What does that say?

they should honor it. It was advertised as £15 and that is why you bought it from them. As long as you have proof that you have purchased for £15 (receipt) they can't really argue with it. This kind of thing is why hotukdeals is so popular. People find things like this and post it for others to exploit it

I have an email receipt of payment but that doesn't mean much. I have never had any problems with Simply Games so only time will tell if it is honoured.

The joys of HUKD, many deals bagged using that site, GTA V for £30 being the next one. :)

Hi all, long time since I posted on here and therefore not sure where to post this. Basically, I am looking to pre-order FM14 as Simply Games are doing the steam code for £15.99. Do you think this is a good price or is it worth holding off for something better?

Football Manager 14 | Steam Keys | SimplyCDKeys

Mmmm...... Good question, it really depends on whether you judge the game on price or quality you get. If your happy with FM 2013 & the direction the game is taking then a pre-order at that price does no harm. But then again, what if we get a bugged version from day one? Then you have to wait many days/weeks/months for updates. FM in South Africa is always 400.00 Rands & that is very very expensive compared to other games. I prefer to wait, see how the first reviews come in before i splash my hard earned money on a game

Mmmm...... Good question, it really depends on whether you judge the game on price or quality you get. If your happy with FM 2013 & the direction the game is taking then a pre-order at that price does no harm. But then again, what if we get a bugged version from day one? Then you have to wait many days/weeks/months for updates. FM in South Africa is always 400.00 Rands & that is very very expensive compared to other games. I prefer to wait, see how the first reviews come in before i splash my hard earned money on a game

I am a sucker for the game hence why I buy every version on release and have done so since the first champ man lol I had no real problems with fm13, it is just a case of adapting how you play the game to incorporate the changes each year. :)

I am a sucker for the game hence why I buy every version on release and have done so since the first champ man lol I had no real problems with fm13, it is just a case of adapting how you play the game to incorporate the changes each year. :)

Well said. In that case its best you make that pre-order. Iv every version since Championship Manager 3 & to look at where we are right now & how far we have come is amazing

Well said. In that case its best you make that pre-order. Iv every version since Championship Manager 3 & to look at where we are right now & how far we have come is amazing

Indeed. How things were so simple when champ man first came out back in the day. :)