yeah by the look of the site some guy will run it round on his bmx

Dunno, had a quick look at the thread on SI and people said its reliable. Just stick its name into google or Ciao

i'm going to try the wee game shop near me again and hopefully get it a week before u all again

i'm going to try the wee game shop near me again and hopefully get it a week before u all again

Please don't tell us what its like :p

I will probaby BUY it this year :|

Oooo funky new smilies

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 30 quid on Amazon AND Play. Now I know inflation is for real :p

At least you can trust play and amazon though...i reckon this hut will get too many orders for the stock they will get...like Play for the Harry Potter book :p

If I gotta pay £30 I'll go to Game and get it. Least I'll get the points for it.

Can get 10% us students can with our super NUS Extra cards so buying from retail shops shouldn't be that expensive for us :)

Arent the NUS Etra cards like a tenner though

£10 a year yeah, I didn't bother with one this year, hardly used my NUS card when I was at college 6 years ago so never bothered this time around. I'm sure it pays for itself evenutally though.

Will be getting it from shopto.net like every other game I buy.

Arent the NUS Etra cards like a tenner though

Yeh £10 for the year. Worth it though.

£10 a year yeah, I didn't bother with one this year, hardly used my NUS card when I was at college 6 years ago so never bothered this time around. I'm sure it pays for itself evenutally though.

I use mine all the time. Get 10% off at pretty much all the main shops and obviously student prices at the cinema and the 2 for 1 offer from Studentbeans.com means that I save £5 everytime I go :)

But you can just use your uni card for most of them. Even in Republic the other day, the sign says "10% off When shown a valid NUS Card" they accepeted my Hull Uni card.

As does the cinema for student beans and orange weds.

Waste of a tenner.

At least you can trust play and amazon though...i reckon this hut will get too many orders for the stock they will get...like Play for the Harry Potter book :p

I've pre order my with Play, I tried Amazon in 2007 and 2 weeks after the release date ....nothing^o), I cancelled and got it from Play within a couple of days.:D

Oh nice I just got an email from SI. You can get FM 2009 from Steam here for $49.99 (£29). You get a 10% voucher for subside sports as well.

Best thing about it being on Steam; I can load it on to the PC's at uni too and play during my breaks woo! (H)

Last edited:
Yeh that's a good idea. No more **** CD to play FM :D

I think I may buy it from Steam as I will be able to get it on release rather than hoping it arrives in the post.

Oh nice I just got an email from SI. You can get FM 2009 from Steam here for $49.99 (£29). You get a 10% voucher for subside sports as well.

Best thing about it being on Steam; I can load it on to the PC's at uni too and play during my breaks woo! (H)

how do you do that? just download Steam? tempting to do at work but i reckon i would get caught :(

Yeah just download Steam.

I'm a games student remember Kris. We have steam and things installed on the computers in the computer lab we use. So I have TF2, Unreal Tournament, Counter Strike etc.. all installed.