• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 342
  • Views Views 23K
Currently 4-0 for United.
Hernandez and Valencia scored.

5-0 Park

Last edited:
7 - 1 in the end.

Valencia had a great game and looked fit and strong for the entire match.
Rooney was sweating vodka and really needs to get his head out of his f***ing ****, or he will spend the season on the bench.

7 - 1 in the end.

Rooney was sweating vodka and really needs to get his head out of his f***ing ****, or he will spend the season on the bench.
agreed. he looks half fit, hernandez looks very sharp. could see him start the first game, particularly as ferguson has talked about about using him as the lone striker in a 4-3-3 in europe, shows just how much confidence he has in the lad

Very happy with that performance.

Hernandez with yet another goal.. that's 3 in 3 now during pre-season for him. Hope he starts vs Chelsea at Wembley seeing as though he's in goalscoring form and Chelsea have lost their last 3 (H)

7 - 1 in the end.

Get a grip, It was his first game and no one knows how fit he is. He played with Injury from that Bayern game, and regarding your last sentence, half fit rooney will walk into our line up no doubt about it.

Very happy with that performance.

Hernandez with yet another goal.. that's 3 in 3 now during pre-season for him. Hope he starts vs Chelsea at Wembley seeing as though he's in goalscoring form and Chelsea have lost their last 3 (H)

Yeah.
I'm looking forward to seeing Hernandez this season. He has an awful lot to offer up front for us.

I was at the match last night and I thought Rooney looked bright,(Crisp passing, running off the ball, and he was looking to get on the ball as much as he could.) Hernandez looked excellent again, scoring a good goal and the work he does off the ball is exactly what we needed. Berbatov looked fired up for the match. Park and Valencia played very well!

Apparently this result went overlooked:

Eusebio Cup
Benfica 0 - 1 Tottenham
Bale

A great game for Bale, Giovani and Dawson, with Modric making some lovely chips and passes.

Poor game for Lennon, unfortunately, in their LB's pocket.

Fiorentina next.

Celtic play Blackburn in their last friendly this weekend should be a tough game but I think we'll edge it 2-1.
Anyone going to the game?

Fulham just beat Werder Bremen 5-1 in a friendly.

Fulham 5 - 1 Werder Bremen
[Don't know scorers]

Tottenham 3 - 2 Fiorentina
6' - Alberto Gilardino
Roman Pavlyuchenko - 27'
35' - Adem Ljajic
Robbie Keane - 57', 90'

Two results just in. Great results for both English sides. A closely fought match one end, and a drubbing at the other end.

On another note, John Bostock on loan from Spurs scored on his debut at Hull against Swansea, from what I heard was a great left-footed effort.

Fulham 5 - 1 Werder Bremen
[Don't know scorers]

Tottenham 3 - 2 Fiorentina
6' - Alberto Gilardino
Roman Pavlyuchenko - 27'
35' - Adem Ljajic
Robbie Keane - 57', 90'

Two results just in. Great results for both English sides. A closely fought match one end, and a drubbing at the other end.

On another note, John Bostock on loan from Spurs scored on his debut at Hull against Swansea, from what I heard was a great left-footed effort.

two very good results, certainly for Fulham

Wow, Gera got a hat trick, impressive. Lol Eddie Johnson Xd

I know, they were really good in first half and went 1 nil up through Pizarro but we came back brilliantly, please note Gera came on 60th and had his hatrick by 73rd minute <)

Zamora was fantastic, the fact that EJ scored is just humiliating really.

Arsenal won 6-5, that's like a Sunday morning score, lol. Must have been a good one to watch.

Back