calcal

Reaction score
Hello!

Im just starting the 2018/2019 season With Guernsey,

In league 2..Got plenty of money,Full time aswell..

I wanted to go away on a pre season tour but the country tab is still greyed out?

What factors go into it? Is it my reputation thats stopping me from doing it? Money cant be a problem so i dont no what else it could be?

I just discovered doing tours recently myself. I imagine its your reputation. There can't be too many fans of an obscure German second tier team throughout the world.

How do you do a pre season tour?

When you go to set up a friendly you can select friendly, tour, or even pre-season cup. I've never done the pre-season cup thing before though. Also, if you're popular enough in a country you will be invited to participate in a pre-season tour there.

For example I'm managing Atletico Madrid in a save who have a feeder club for commercial purposes in China, after my first season I arranged my own tour of China for friendlies. After my second season I arranged my own tour of two friendlies but was also invited to do a tour. First time I'd ever seen that happen. I keep trying to get another commercial feeder club by the board keeps rejecting my suggestions in Saudi Arabia and the USA.

Guernsey are english mate lol But i just checked again and now its saying i can go wales,But the board wont sanction it as they say its too far!

Guernsey are english mate lol But i just checked again and now its saying i can go wales,But the board wont sanction it as they say its too far!

Whoops. Brain fart. Just saw a G, some vowels and a Y and figured it was Germany. Still a League 2 team going on tour ... ? I think you'd be better off inviting some high profile teams for home friendlies.

Whoops. Brain fart. Just saw a G, some vowels and a Y and figured it was Germany. Still a League 2 team going on tour ... ? I think you'd be better off inviting some high profile teams for home friendlies.

haha! yeah i know,Just being a bit hopeful! Thats what ive been doing,I mainly play french teams every pre season,And top european reserve teams! brings in decent money and its a good run out! think its all these pre season tours going on atm making me want to do one! Oh well,few more seasons away then!