Won only 2 games with this tactic, I've done wat everyone has done, too many injuries and wen I'm Winning 2-0 it ends up 2-2, really poor against the top teams

No chance... this tactic works with all teams...At Home play with Standard , Away play with Counter mentality...will be better dont worry

No chance... this tactic works with all teams...At Home play with Standard , Away play with Counter mentality...will be better dont worry
I play as Arsenal just lost again against Stoke who had 2 chances at goal and I had 16, got beat 1-0, sorry giving it a couple of months if don't improve its going in the bin

Won only 2 games with this tactic, I've done wat everyone has done, too many injuries and wen I'm Winning 2-0 it ends up 2-2, really poor against the top teams

Did you play since the start of the season with this tactic? cause when i used this tactic for the first time i was Everton and i was already in september but now i started a new season with southampton and it works fine now...

View attachment 218742

Update: this is not the best defensive tactic... i had a good run but the last 4 games goals leaking like crazy, i guess i was just lucky in my first games...

View attachment 218728

Completely outplayed, lucky it was only 3-0. my worst game on fm ever, look how poor the passing is.

Very nice result :) what do you think which version is better 41221v3 or 4231v7? :)

4231v7 is better against small teams, so using it only at home, 41221v3 im using home against big teams and away with small teams, but the best is still 4141
View attachment 218692 away to very strong swansea 4141
all these tactics are equal good if You using them together for every team differnt tactic sometimes i loading 442 or 4411
all are based on predator so familiarity is high anyway

i am in October and the tactic is still not fluid i guess thats the problem :(

i am in October and the tactic is still not fluid i guess thats the problem :(

train only one tactic(in all 3 slots) in pre-seson it will get fully fluid then load other tactics because they are very similar and it will be nearle fully fluid as well, dont use just one tactic for diffrent opponent have different formation

train only one tactic(in all 3 slots) in pre-seson it will get fully fluid then load other tactics because they are very similar and it will be nearle fully fluid as well, dont use just one tactic for diffrent opponent have different formation

Thanks for the information, i will use 41221 too :)