playing 4141v2 with predator OI's you will overachive with any club, you should easy win la liga with bilbao, game is too easy with this tactic

Nevertheless, I'm not getting those results. I followed all the instructions on the 1st post. Formation, OI's and training.

I appreciate it, but the results are the same. I actually went back and repeat some of those games with this new tactic. The results are like...the same.

Start new career , because tactic must be fluid !!! this is very important !!!

Start new career , because tactic must be fluid !!! this is very important !!!

Tactics are fluid already. I'm in 2020 in a career I started unemployed. Athletic is my 4th club now, my 1st was in the Portuguese lower league. Starting this over is really not an option.

Tactics are fluid already. I'm in 2020 in a career I started unemployed. Athletic is my 4th club now, my 1st was in the Portuguese lower league. Starting this over is really not an option.

Haha i dont know that you are in 2020 sorry :) Download original Predator :)

I was looking for an easier tactic to use. I thought this one would work. Thanks anyway.

i play only underdog teams and "4-1-4-1 Version 2" is still the best :)

Perfect tactic specialy for away... most of the time i have many chances and win then with 0-1 but thats cause my striker isnt that great, bought Calleri and he scores 2 goals in 2 games now ;)

i have learned that moral and injuries are important on fm, not the tactic...

Everything is important, but tactic+morale is the crucial combination to succeed at FM. To have a squad full of injured players obviously doesn't help. That's why when I look for players in genie scout (really don't have the time for the in game scouting), to have an injury proneness under 8 (it ranges from 1-20) is a must!!
Concerning the tactic, 4-1-4-1 V2 is still the best!

The V2 is amazing. I won 6 Serie A and 3 Champions League with my Napoli.
Is this tactic good for Fm2016?

A to wiem że jest pełna...tylko nie wiem jak ja oproznic, napisz tutaj i tak nikt już nie używa tego tematu