cragswfc

Reaction score
Thanks to ttf for most of it

more info late

Everything all same as Predator op apart from roles n formation

Formation

View attachment 212761

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5 friendly matches.

2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

http://s9.postimg.org/4uzbvypov/fm16tern.png

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

http://s28.postimg.org/4sraxcq19/fm16pred_OI.png

Last edited:
4-1-1-2-2

b0ab063bb806fd8965f043251a689bc1.png

This tactic looks like the most hideous thing i've ever seen....but it's also ridiculously good!! Thanks Crags.
I was doing well with the original but now I'm cleaning up

This tactic looks like the most hideous thing i've ever seen....but it's also ridiculously good!! Thanks Crags.
I was doing well with the original but now I'm cleaning up

cool, post some results

Okaaay.. just played the first match. First of all I have to say that I've done a mirror version if you have a right footed player. My starting eleven: Butland; Rafinha (Bayern Munich one), J.M. Gimenez, Rudiger, Digne (3 assits); L. Romero; Strootman; Salah, Bruno Fernandes; Embolo, Belotti. Won 5-2, the 3 goals not on penaly always from cross. So happy that this tactic doesn't use F9s or DLFs, I was getting bored with them. It was the last match of the year so you have to wait for more results!

Okaaay.. just played the first match. First of all I have to say that I've done a mirror version if you have a right footed player. My starting eleven: Butland; Rafinha (Bayern Munich one), J.M. Gimenez, Rudiger, Digne (3 assits); L. Romero; Strootman; Salah, Bruno Fernandes; Embolo, Belotti. Won 5-2, the 3 goals not on penaly always from cross. So happy that this tactic doesn't use F9s or DLFs, I was getting bored with them. It was the last match of the year so you have to wait for more results!

Not scoring enough all these f9s tactics for me good believer of Kevin Keegan well score more than you lol

Not scoring enough all these f9s tactics for me good believer of Kevin Keegan well score more than you lol

Finally somebody that has my same problems :D Now I'm just trying to put 442 sport london benfica's corners in your tactic..

However this is the mirror version
View attachment 212753

Last edited:
Finally somebody that has my same problems :D Now I'm just trying to put 442 sport london benfica's corners in your tactic.. if you could do that it would be awesome.

However this is the mirror version + the corners, but without changing them, so actually is the half back that is going to take the short corner

View attachment 981530

Takers? RB for the right and LB for the left?

Going to make this into a mirror version and try it with Newcastle, I'll put up some SC later

Hi

I am having trouble when I try and import the corners from the tactics folder to the set pieces they don't show up so I can load it.

do u have I have to do anything with the files?

cheers

I haven't tried this yet and so not a criticism but just more of a question followed by an observation. With the MC and DM on defensive and the front 4 on attack do you not get a big gap between mid/attack and find the midfield having no one to pass to?

cragswfc

Have you used this with SWFC by any chance? Can't get the original working with SWFC.

Do you have any problems away from home with this formation or do you make any tactical tweaks when playing away against a big team?