cragswfc

Nov 21, 2008
Thanks to ttf for most of it

more info late

Everything all same as Predator op apart from roles n formation

Formation

View attachment 212761

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5 friendly matches.

2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

http://s9.postimg.org/4uzbvypov/fm16tern.png

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

http://s28.postimg.org/4sraxcq19/fm16pred_OI.png

Last edited:

quickzombie

Dec 5, 2010
This tactic looks like the most hideous thing i've ever seen....but it's also ridiculously good!! Thanks Crags.
I was doing well with the original but now I'm cleaning up

Mar 25, 2013
www.forum.mrltactics.com
Okaaay.. just played the first match. First of all I have to say that I've done a mirror version if you have a right footed player. My starting eleven: Butland; Rafinha (Bayern Munich one), J.M. Gimenez, Rudiger, Digne (3 assits); L. Romero; Strootman; Salah, Bruno Fernandes; Embolo, Belotti. Won 5-2, the 3 goals not on penaly always from cross. So happy that this tactic doesn't use F9s or DLFs, I was getting bored with them. It was the last match of the year so you have to wait for more results!

cragswfc

Nov 21, 2008
Okaaay.. just played the first match. First of all I have to say that I've done a mirror version if you have a right footed player. My starting eleven: Butland; Rafinha (Bayern Munich one), J.M. Gimenez, Rudiger, Digne (3 assits); L. Romero; Strootman; Salah, Bruno Fernandes; Embolo, Belotti. Won 5-2, the 3 goals not on penaly always from cross. So happy that this tactic doesn't use F9s or DLFs, I was getting bored with them. It was the last match of the year so you have to wait for more results!
Not scoring enough all these f9s tactics for me good believer of Kevin Keegan well score more than you lol

Keithyboyz

Premium
Nov 16, 2014
Hi

I am having trouble when I try and import the corners from the tactics folder to the set pieces they don't show up so I can load it.

do u have I have to do anything with the files?

cheers

dave256

Dec 13, 2009
I haven't tried this yet and so not a criticism but just more of a question followed by an observation. With the MC and DM on defensive and the front 4 on attack do you not get a big gap between mid/attack and find the midfield having no one to pass to?

Enda98

Nov 12, 2015
Do you have any problems away from home with this formation or do you make any tactical tweaks when playing away against a big team?