I have a regen who has 7 preferred moves, which are as follows:

Moves into channels
Tries Killer balls often
Shoots from distance
Plays one-twos
Likes to Lob Keeper
Dictates Tempo
Tries First time shots

I believe this regen was tutored by Anderson (Man Utd) first, Thomas Muller and Paulo Henrique (possibly twice).

Basically, if I tell him to unlearn "Tries to Lob Keeper" will I then be able to teach him to "I would like you to blast the ball into the back of the net", because when I try teach him this without telling him to unlearn one, he replied "I already feel there are too many aspects of my game without adding to it".

He is a CAM with 19 long shots and 18 technique and is only 21, so I though that combination would be better than with trying to lob the keeper. Would that be a good combination, do you think there is a better PPM for him to have?

Hmm, what's his composure?

Corners - 16
Crossing - 9
Dribbling - 16
Finishing - 14
First Touch - 15
Free Kick Taking - 19
Heading - 11
Long Shots - 19
Long Throws - 6
Marking - 14
Passing - 18
Penalty Taking - 11
Tackling - 6
Technique - 18

Agression - 9
Anticipation - 13
Bravery - 7
Composure - 13
Concentration - 9
Creativity - 16
Decisions - 14
Determination - 16
Flair - 14
Influence - 6
Off the Ball - 17
Positioning - 12
Team Work - 13
Work Rate -15

Acceleration - 14
Agility - 14
Balance - 11
Jumping - 9
Natural Fitness - 16
Pace - 13
Stamina - 16
Strength - 12

Just incase you need to know any of the others, the only really bad one is concentration.

I guess it's up to you, as I think any of those PPM's would work fine. People tend to use the 'Shoot with power' as a PPM to compensate for poor composure, but since he has decent composure, awesome technique and good finishing you can't go wrong with him trying to lob keeper too. Figure out how you want to play him and go from there ;)

I guess it's up to you, as I think any of those PPM's would work fine. People tend to use the 'Shoot with power' as a PPM to compensate for poor composure, but since he has decent composure, awesome technique and good finishing you can't go wrong with him trying to lob keeper too. Figure out how you want to play him and go from there ;)

Agreed, personally i would see how he performs for a while with those PPMS before asking him to unlearn any. A player can normally only be asked to learn 5 PPM, they can noly have more if they start the game with them or they get them via tutor, you would have to get him to unlearn 3 before you could teach him one, not worth it. i think he has an excellent combination there

Agreed, personally i would see how he performs for a while with those PPMS before asking him to unlearn any. A player can normally only be asked to learn 5 PPM, they can noly have more if they start the game with them or they get them via tutor, you would have to get him to unlearn 3 before you could teach him one, not worth it. i think he has an excellent combination there

Good point, he is doing exceptionally well. In fact he is carrying my team at the moment with 14 games played (every league game so far) 8 goals and 9 assists, so I will leave him as he is. If only my strikers could score now! They've done a Fernando Torres, gone from prolific, to useless!