Preferred Moves. Which coaches are best ?

ravi1985

Reaction score
Does it matter which coaches you use when training a player with a preferred move?

I got andy cole as a coach for my brentford save in league 1, 15 for attacking stats and had a decent playing career. Picked up edgar davids in my 2nd season, not the best stats but that guy was class when he played :)

I got andy cole as a coach for my brentford save in league 1, 15 for attacking stats and had a decent playing career. Picked up edgar davids in my 2nd season, not the best stats but that guy was class when he played :)

Dont understand what you are saying? Its not answered my question at all

I suppose good motivation, determination, technical, attack or defence attributes would make a good coach to undertake PPM training.

I have no evidence at all so don't take my word as fact but it seems most logical that you choose a coach to do the PPM relevant to the PPM you're trying to teach.

For example, I would use my ball control coach (or a coach with high ball control stats) and good determination, discipline and motivation to teach PPMs like dribble with ball often or tries to play way out of tight spaces. Similarly, my attacking coach would teach PPMs to do with passing etc.

i'd agree with cruxify but the only thing i'd add to that would be that if you've got a player coach with that ppm then it might be beneficial to have him teach it as he can mentor the player at the same time.

it would seem logical, it would seem a tad odd if you asked a defending coach to teach a forward to shoot with power