kezzawinter

Reaction score
Reply if you're interested, long term players, and what team you're intersted in using,
teams available will be any besides the top 6 (Man utd/ city/ spurs/ arsenal/ chelsea/ liverpool)
skip friendlies
max speed commentary/key only in matches, no replays
bout it really, if enough interest ill tell the IP/Homachi
cheers.

Im interested in having a go mate, don't know who I want to be yet probably Newcastle, email me [email protected] or add me to Msn with the same addy.

ill bring up a discussion and contact everyone if a couple of others join, and to sort out teams etc.

There you go that's 3 players sorted, surely anymore would take a long time.

yeap ok, im a bit busy for an hour or so, version 12.2.2 homachi is User: kezzawinter Pass: fm2012, join and ill contact you all when im back and ready

Do you have to use Hamachi for it work mate cos Ive had a previous network game and we didn't need to use Hamachi, he just opened up some ports.

i dont think so, i think i can just give you the ip of the game server, again, ill come back between 7&8 and let everyone in.

Ok cool, is any of you guys on Msn or Facebook so we can keep in touch or if we have problems with Hamachi.

I would play, but I don't have Hamachi. Should I download?

theres a chat box thing actually on fm online, so we can use that

Actually I will join and Ive added Smith to my Msn.

Im unable to connect to server, also I don't want to download Hamachi as it causes nothing but problems for my internet connection, so Im going to leave it sorry.