prem net game starting soon

bsm

Reaction score
Game just started
warnng if u dont turn up on starting date you will be kicked unless u have alrady talked 2 me about it

if u got your team join the hamachi: prembsm is net name and password, will move to another room when ready 2 start

I am starting a net game that will have 10 players plus, as soon as i get he 10 players i will make the start!!!

Will be using hamachi, 9.3 database in the prem, 20 mins 2 look for players and do tactics etc then force continue after that 2 speed things up, it will take some time to get past the transfer window as everyone is dealing with transfers, u will have 2 b have patient!!!

Rules!!!

I wont allow cheating! for instance - offering £0 for a transfer with £50mil after 50 international apps

There will be no racism or abuse or anything else that will upset the other team members

If any job offers come your way feel free to take them

If you get sacked i will allow you to regain control of that team or any other team that is below your original team

If i notice u are on another net game i will question u about it and if u cant make mine i will remove u!!!

Times

mon- 8-1pm
tue-8-1pm
wed-8-1pm
thu-8-1pm
fri-day off
sat-7:30-1pm
sun-8-1pm

times will vary depending on wat times are suited best to most players, will discuss it in a laterdate as well as hamachi details!!!

TEAMS

ARSENAL-thewlis86
ASTON VILLA-bsm
BLACKBURN
BOLTON
CHELSEA-pozza
EVERTON
FULHAM
HULL CITY
LIVERPOOL-adickson607
MAN CITY-ajstyled
MAN UTD-scott buttons
MIDDLESBORUGH
NEWCASTLE-matthew123
PORTSMOUTH-eight-t8
SUNDERLAND
STOKE CITY
TOTTENHAM-goochyboi56
WEST HAM
WEST BROM
WIGAN

Last edited:
can i be everton?by the way,not too sure about the times

well when i get the amount of players im lookin 4 the official times will b announced, depending on the majority of votes

i cant make mondays because i have training or a match on mondays

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

wats your hamachi name & password?

if missing then assistant manager takes charge anyway, i stsart trainin soon as well so not sure wat day yet

giving out hamachi details in a bit, waiten 4 a thew players 2 join

u can goochy, c a lot of arguing with u tho, might not b your fault so ile give u a chance lol

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

and no one write on my thread arguing with him cas its about my game, not 4 chattin

ok fair play mate i do get into arguments but i never start em im not no trouble and yeh im trying to join peoples games but now that i am in this one i will be dedicated to it
and bsm mate we using hamachi yehh???

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

go away you look to join everyones game

wait,ur an arsenal fan y wud u want to take control of spurs?

it will be fu n coz they got cash etcc.. lol