Prem- Peterborough United..ideas?

Goldsbury27

Reaction score
I have won back to back promotions with Peterborough and have £39m and 225 thousand wages. I have already signed Kightly.

Just wondered on some ideas for players as i havn't managed in the Prem yet.

CB, CAM, CF needed mainly

Cheers

check the prem teams that have been relegated there world class players you can nget for a cheap price

I'm just playing in the championship promotion final now with Peterborough i hope if i get up i can have just half of that transfer budget!

I'm just playing in the championship promotion final now with Peterborough i hope if i get up i can have just half of that transfer budget!

I won the league mate JUST lol
And the attempt to avoid relegation u get 29million and avoid 39 mill

Ermin Zec is class.

Also I'm doing a save with a side trying to get them to the prem and was wondering if that's normal or just happens with peterborough?

Ermin Zec is class.

Also I'm doing a save with a side trying to get them to the prem and was wondering if that's normal or just happens with peterborough?
Not really that sure i got Rotherham to the championship but the finances never went up loads like that but had about 3 million in the championship

CB - Phil Jones, Galeano, Kyriakos Papadopoulos
CAM - John Fleck, Ivan Pacheco, Milan Badelj, Martin Galvan, Marco Verratti, Sambou Yatabare, Rene Mihelic
CF - Garra Dembele, Jordan Ayew, David Goodwillie, Ahmed Khalil, Sergio Araujo, Christian Benteke

If you didn't have those sort of funds all I would say is...PRAY!