Prem quality right attacking midfielder needed

Jtalb17

Reaction score
I'm in my second season with Villa having got them promoted from the championship at the first attempt. Things are going pretty well in my bid to avoid the drop and I'm sitting in 10th with one game to go before the jan transfer window opens.

I'd like to get some recommendations on who I should be on the hunt for, particularly in an effort to strengthen my options on the right side in attack. I've currently got Carles Gil, Adomah, Ince and Grealish but I prefer having Grealish start on the left. My tactic suits having advanced playmakers rather than wingers, though that said I haven't seen what a real quality winger could bring to the table.

So, any tips on who you'd pick up for this role? I'd love to be able to buy a quality youngster who's got potential to be a star, but I'm also interested to hear which experienced campaigners I should loon out for. Cheers!

you can try loan martin odgaard / asensio from real madrid for this position.

for the winger role, you can try Oliver Burke (RBL) or M'bye Niang (Milan)

Niang is awsome for me. B. Munich and PSG are trying non-stop buy him for 45mil euros since second season

By the time I sell some of my dead weight I hope to have about 10 mil, maybe more?

Jordan Ibe was a monster for me in the first season with Bournemouth.

Maybe Mohammed Elyounoussi, even though he is best deployed as an AML(IF) he works quite well for my Swansea team when he gets the chance on the right hand.

Gelson Martins from Sporting in Portugal all day long, he's an absolute beast and can play both winger and playmaker on the right!

Generally in S2 you can get one of either Christian Atsu or Bernard Traore on loan or to buy from Chelsea. Both are pacy as **** & potential stars. I think one may even have a release fee of around 8 or 8.5 mill.