hutchinson-21
mancienne-22
bruma-18
kakuta-19
borini-19
van aanholt-19
ramires-23

erm so little coming through!!!!!

Lol he meant young talented players with potential not every tom **** harry you have in reserves and academy.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

yeah cuz man u have never spent big on players. you need to have the best players to win the league and the best players cost money, so thats what chelsea did and thats what city are doin now, just bitter man u fans who dont have any money anymore gettin jealous

We spent our Money. Club generated money. Not at a go. We built season by season.

cech-28 relitivly young for a keeper
ivanovic-26
alex-28
essien-27
mikel-23
kalou-25
sturridge-20
hutchinson-21
mancienne-22
bruma-18
kakuta-19
borini-19
van aanholt-19
ramires-23

Does Ramires play for us yet?

Lol he meant young talented players with potential not every tom **** harry you have in reserves and academy.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

We spent our Money. Club generated money. Not at a go. We built season by season.

the players i mentioned have all featured in the first team and will more than likely be in the 25 man squad this season. so its not reserves is it!!! if i names reserves and the acadamy i would have said players like clifford, torre, kaby etc.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Does Ramires play for us yet?

i believe its just a medical standing in the way mate.

its not arrogance at all its the truth!!!how many years have gone by now where i have heard ''chelseas team is too old'' change the record.

mikel-23
sturridge-20
kakuta-19
van aanholt-19
ramires-23

I've only left the young ones capable of breaking through (wasn't talking about established squad players), ie little coming through...I believe that backs up my point, a team is made up of 11 players yeah?

not another chelsea united war. all teams have spent money to be at the top whether its here in the prem or in spain, italy etc. lets talk about the upcoming game only

Back