Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Mick McCarthy

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Harry Redknapp

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Avram Grant

Votes: 26 15.9%

• Total voters
At the end of the day it wont matter. Rooney got caught ******** a granny. He got a couple of months greif over it and then it was forgotten about.

At the end of the day it wont matter. Rooney got caught ******** a granny. He got a couple of months greif over it and then it was forgotten about.
are you serious, thats disgusting

I wish it had been a Mascot going to a brothel in his suit!

Imagine that... ;)

Can anyone imagine Steve Bruce during ***? Neither can i.. He's too cute.

Just nticed you avatar. Hilarious.

The Sun probably made it up. They lie all the time. I do read it but its a paper made by scum. If it was true they would have named the manager. And anyone read it how their undercover man peyd then made his excuses and left? Sure he did.

My mate works in the courts and his told me its Avram Grant. You heard it here first.

Doubt it was Avram tbh...
Probably was Harry Redknapp if it wasn't made up. He just seems to fit the criteria for it all perfectly. He's married, he's always in the media limelight, and he's the only one silly enough to get caught.

Doubt it was Avram tbh...
Probably was Harry Redknapp if it wasn't made up. He just seems to fit the criteria for it all perfectly. He's married, he's always in the media limelight, and he's the only one silly enough to get caught.

The majority of all managers are married, they are all in the limelight and why is he the only one to get caught?

Can anyone imagine Steve Bruce during ***? Neither can i.. He's too cute.
Steve Bruce is too cute? that sentence has disturbed me. If your on meds stop taking them,if your not,maybe you should start.

Lol, must agree with JP saying a 48 year old man (Don't you just love Google.) is cute is a bit erm, disturbing.

If I was next to him on a plane, and he said that, I would consider taking a leap off the plane...

The majority of all managers are married, they are all in the limelight and why is he the only one to get caught?

Because if you look at history, he is the one that always gets caught.
That taxes thing, the scandal at Portsmouth. He's always involved...

he wins the ugliest and most dull manager award, he just doesnt have the stamina or the excitement for that

Haha. It probably wasn't Owen Coyle but I was in a pub full of Blackburn fans yesterday and they were singing.
Owen Coyle is a ****, is a ****, is a ****
Owen Coyle is a ****, he shags Paki's.
It was funny as ****.
I'd guess Avram tbh.

Haha. It probably wasn't Owen Coyle but I was in a pub full of Blackburn fans yesterday and they were singing.
Owen Coyle is a ****, is a ****, is a ****
Owen Coyle is a ****, he shags Paki's.
It was funny as ****.
I'd guess Avram tbh.

I'm failing to see the funny.

Back