• Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3K

Whats the PL Game Of The Season?

• Match 5: Manchester City 4 Wolves 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Match 7: Newcastle 5 Sunderland 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Match 3 defintly, newcastle held a great comeback, OR Man utd - West ham 4-2 at upton park, Great match and even ahd rooney swearing, what more can u ask for hahahah.

hmm wonder why Arsenal 2 -3 Tottenham isnt there....?

For Chelsea it has got to the 3-3 draw with Aston Villa for me. At one point we was the better side and went 1-0 up then Villa turned it around and looked like they was going to grab all three points then Chelsea scored two late goals and looked like they had won it and straight after Villa equalised to earn a point. I went crazy when Terry scored to make it 3-2 only to then have my head in my hands about a minute later :(.

Overall maybe the Arsenal 4-4 Newcastle??

Got to be Arsenal - Newcastle, surely? Brilliant game.

For Chelsea it has got to the 3-3 draw with Aston Villa for me. At one point we was the better side and went 1-0 up then Villa turned it around and looked like they was going to grab all three points then Chelsea scored two late goals and looked like they had won it and straight after Villa equalised to earn a point. I went crazy when Terry scored to make it 3-2 only to then have my head in my hands about a minute later :(.

I remember that game extremely well. A Chelsea-supporting friend of mine called up to shout "JOHN ******* TERRY, CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEG- oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". I took the much more moderate approach of running over to his house and jumping in shouting "AVE ITTTT" when the door was opened.

Last edited:
As much as I enjoyed Newcastle hammering 5under1and, my vote goes for the 4-4 draw with Arsenal... just an outstanding game, i would love to know what Pardew did in that dressing room.

For me,

West Ham 2-4 ManUtd. When we all thought we are losing our lead at the top of the table, our players came up with performance of the season in the second half. Match was just wow.

Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: I would have chosen this ahead of United's, but the importance of the ManUtd game edged it. This game was absolutely thrilling encounter.

Chelsea 3-3 Aston Villa: I think i got the score wrong. Chelsea thought they scored the winner, celebrating with Carlo, then Villa came up with last min equaliser.

Tottenham 3 - 3 Arsenal. Was a quality football game, the first half in particular was amazing to watch.

It would of been the 4-4, but that game had a couple of 'questionable' decisions.

3 definately. But I enjoyed number one too.
3 was fun for the reaction on here more than anything ;.;

In terms of quality? I'm going to be biased and say Tottenham 3 - 3 Arsenal, which was a superb game for the neutral to watch.

That said, for sheer excitement and watching the underdog 'stick it to the man', then Newcastle 4 - 4 Arsenal takes some beating, that's for sure.

True D: Meh, that wasn't that good of a game to be honest.

except it comming back to 2-2 from liverpool icon stevie g only for that epic moment to be crashed into bits by a berba overhead kick to make it 3-2 and win the game ;)

except it comming back to 2-2 from liverpool icon stevie g only for that epic moment to be crashed into bits by a berba overhead kick to make it 3-2 and win the game ;)

It helped Hodgson to gtfo out though, so it wasn't that bad!

Has to be the Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal without a dout. The game had everything including Arsenal gaining a record they dont want.

Wanted to go with the obvious Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal. Tiote's long range equaliser was a belter. But for other reasons I had to go for the other one.

Wigan 3-2 West Ham United
The Wigan comeback was priceless. Two relegation candidates battling out a game of two halves. The last moment with N'Zogbia's goal will stick to me forever. That goal sealed West Ham's relegation and Wigan has hope of surviving on the last day. So definitely the Wigan-West Ham game for me

Back