Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone would like to play English Premier League. If you wanna join then join the hamachi listed below. Times will be around 6/7 till 9 but in weekends we may play more depending on how many people online.

The German League I posted a few days ago has been deleted due to some confusion which is why I'm listing a new game so soon..

Oh yeah and here some basic rules...

- No cheating (Adding another manager to buy players for free etc.)
- No buying from another managers (Unless discussed before hand on Hamachi as it can upset players)
- 1 day off - no explanation needed
- 2 days off - explanaiton needed (h/w, football training, family issue etc.)
- 3 days off - kicked out (unless family issue or good enough excuse)

Hamachi ID - EPL Net Game
Password - 12345

Last edited:
Man City please :D

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

but I'm not playing 2night :(

Man City please :D

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

but I'm not playing 2night :(

uhh sorry mate some1 already reserved city.. just realised now sorry.. u can pick anyone else though, u get pick over every1 else

Last edited:
Everton i would be:p

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

If I can be:p

Last edited:
Why not see how many people would be willing to start sooner? :) Don't really want to wait 6 or 7 hours :)

If its possible can I still join, I am new to network games but I have a rough idea what to do, i have hamachi and would like to be Aston Villa

can i have liverpool if its still on?

sorry its closed to more entries... ill be sure to notify you if anyone leaves so you can fill there spot :)

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:37 PM ----------

Game re-open to entries.... only 2 places left though as i would like to keep the places limited to smooth the speed of the netgame

Hey wer did u boys go? I had to disconnect and now im pugged in via cable...but where are you?????

Hey wer did u boys go? I had to disconnect and now im pugged in via cable...but where are you?????

were still in the hamachi.... were waiting 4 u our match is about to start. Just go on the one u wer on previously... dont worry were not gonna start the match without u