Bayernfan17

Reaction score
Hello friends :)! Tomorrow 27 july I'm gonna start an online game in English Premier League with the last transfer update from LFCMarshall (thank you LFCMarshall for the updates). So if you are looking for an online challenge, you can join and pick any team available.
Tomorrow i'll start the game around 11:00 AM UK time.If you like competiton add me on steam: Bayernfan17 or leave your steam ID in the comments.
Cheers!! :D

Last edited:
Hello friends :)! Tomorrow 27 july I'm gonna start an online game in English Premier League with the last transfer update from LFCMarshall (thank you LFCMarshall for the updates). So if you are looking for an online challenge, we are already 4 players and anyone can join and pick any team available.
Tomorrow i'll start the game around 11:00 AM UK time.If you like competiton add me on steam: Bayernfan17 or leave your steam ID in the comments.
Cheers!! :D

Teams taken: Manchester United , Chelsea , Arsenal , Tottenham

do you have to be on and playing at 11 as i dunno if i can if so i might try Liverpool

Not really! i setup the game at 11,and wait for players so i really start the game probably around 12.

If anyone is interested in a network game have a look at my thread "Summer fm13 network game (Starts today apply now) " or drop me your skype name via private message.

Thanks

bump , we are interested of more and more players to join for more competition guys =] ...Transfer window[Summer] is approaching , new season is about to begin soon !!We need active players guys !!

If anyone is interested in a network game have a look at my thread "Summer fm13 network game (Starts today apply now) " or drop me your skype name via private message.

Thanks

If you don't wanna join then make your own thread, don't post here if you don't wanna join!

If you don't wanna join then make your own thread, don't post here if you don't wanna join!

Sorry dude, just saw your thread was inactive for a while so i assumed you had full players and anyone coming across your thread might want a newer game. Nothing personal just promoting my own game. I do have my own thread but you have to work hard to get a solid game round here.

Enjoy.

Sorry dude, just saw your thread was inactive for a while so i assumed you had full players and anyone coming across your thread might want a newer game. Nothing personal just promoting my own game. I do have my own thread but you have to work hard to get a solid game round here.

Enjoy.

I didn't promote my server in other threads and i still have lots of players. Anyway enjoy your game! But next time stay at your own thread.