Premier League or Champions League?

What would you rather win?

• Premier League

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Champions League

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
As a Liverpool fan definately the league. It's too painfull that i haven't seen us lift a league title in my lifetime :(

Someone said above that if you win the league then it proves your the best team in England, i don't neccesarily agree with that. ATM i'd say Manchester United are the best team in England :'( because they've won it 3 years on the boucne. You can't really say a team's the best in England if they win it one season then don't win it for another five. However i'd say the best team in Europe is the Barcelona (obviously) but this is because they won the league, the copa del rey, and then defeated United (the best team in the best league in the world?) in the champions league final. thus meaning there better than everyone else.

So to prove your the best in your country, win the league consistently.
To prove your the best in the world. Add a champions league trophy to the consistent league trophies.

If we were speaking about this season i would have to say Champions League, That would mean we would beat Barca at the Nou Camp, Which would be amazing!

I would say win the Prem, but that is probably because as a Blues fan i am yet to experience any european football :$ so have nothing to base it on.

However, even if i did i value the league higher just because of how consistent you must be to win it

38 games in the best league in the world, to come out on top

i think for arsenal a champions league , Arsene deserves one

The Champions League is the yardstick for me. The best brought together to compete for Europe's ultimate club prize. That's why Milan, Madrid & Liverpool get the respect they do (even though they suck in their respective leagues lately XD). But #19 & no CL won't be too shabby, i'll take that any day.

Last edited:
Back