Honest_Abe

Reaction score
Hi, i have got into the premier league with Crawley and my stadium has a max capacity of 5046 (1150 seated). However this season all my home games so far have had an attendance of 1150 so are you not allowed to stand in the premier league? This is also confusing because i have 3000 season ticket holders so what happens to them?Please can someone explain?

More than likely this is the case. You have to have an all seated stadium. Try and get your board to upgrade.

They expanded the seating capacity by 50 in the Summer but at the moment i can't click on any stadium options. what happens to the 3000 season ticket holders,surely they'll be pretty ****** off at the board because they can't see every game

half watch the first half, then the rest watch the second............

did you not get a message stating that seats were being added? and which would take till say october to complete?

Its normally the first thing my board do when in that situation with a club automatically brentford being my last experiance of this.

No they expanded the capacity by 50 seats but that was it. I'm currently £10,000,000 in though which is worrying. the most debt I have ever been in before with Crawley is £2,500,000 in the championship so I don't think my board can afford a new stadium. At the start of the season i was given £20 million to spend and I only spent £10 million of it on players. I am £110,000 over my wage budget, my weekly wages are £543,743 a week but my max wage budget is £425,000.

Only 50 seats think you'll just have to wait till the end of the season, £10,000,000 in debt, how far into the season are you?

Only 10th September

We're playing well though, beat Sunderland 6-0 at home on the opening day, lost 2-1 to aston Villa with 10 men and beat Wolves 5-4.

think your just going have tough it out money wise, or sell older high paid player for youngsters

Plus you cant complain about sell more season tickets than seats, Crawley AKA Easy Jet FC

Can't say. Could just end up with a loan against the team rather than aministration, or just run up debt till the end of the season and your prize money will absorb the losses,

are you making a loss monthly?

thats not to much, by most of your loss was down to transfers, just keep an eye on how much you lose a month. If its only that much roughly for the rest of the season it will not add up to much, think you get £40,000,000 in tv rights or £20,000,000, can not remember

u'll get £40,000,000 in tv rights and prize money for your final position, minus what your squad bonus is