Premier league star's orgy..

Torres and Reina!

Phwoar, imagine that orgy with two fit lasses.

I would love to be the policeman 'investigating' that.

"Hmm, let's take another look at the video a few more times, I still can't be 100% sure who it is..."

He plays for the same top ten club as another ace who is at the centre of an alleged blackmail plot over a filmed orgy with three Swedish blondes.

OK, so as mentioned in the OP, if he does play for the same club as the footballer caught with the three Swedish blondes, then he plays for a Top 10 London-based club courtesy of this http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...ailed-over-orgy-with-three-swedish-blondes.do

Now that narrows it down to only Arsenal, Tottenham or Chelsea. Another thing you can rule out is that the player is English, as a lot of you already mentioned, there are not too many English players playing abroad. So, who do you think it now is? (P.S. Reminds me of Sherlock Holmes for some reason :p)

Was Yaya toure and cheick tiote. The women wont be walking for weeks.

After some other suggestions in this thread, I'm gonna be out there and throw out Andy Gray and Richard Keys. "Smash it!", "Take a boow!"

IM GOING TO SAY THIS IN CAPITALS JUST NOW FOR ALL THE RETARDS THAT CANT READ, "INTERNATIONAL TEAM MATE PLAYS ABROAD" seriously you idiots can't read ? Why say two players who play for Arsenal or Chelsea or whatever, It cant be two of them you dumbasses :S Why do people comment and not read.

Anyway I wouldnt take it to serious as it came from the sun. And I want to see this video XD IMO the players who done it are legends if they are single ***** and I'd be proud of it. I'd sell the video to the highest bidder myself if it was me haha

Which country had an away international against Sweden recently?

Fabregas and Xavi?
Van Der Vaart and Sneijder?
Gomes and Danny Alves?
I'm going to get it eventually ;)