Premier League Survivor - 2010/2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 156
  • Views Views 8K
Lee - Arsenal
Redrup - Arsenal.

Yes. I'm copying you :wub:

Only one person failed to progress. Lee, Nixon, Redrup and Scott* are all eligible to continue, but NUFC_Tony has been disqualified owing to his ban length. Frankie failed to pick a team before the deadline, and therefore forfeit.

The updated list of participants and fixtures can be found in the OP. Please get your predictions in before the next Premier League gameweek.

Remember, you can't pick the same team consecutively.

Frankie chose Chelsea before the deadline, I posted it in the other thread I think.

Lee - Arsenal
Redrup - Arsenal
Scott*- Arsenal
Nixon - Manchester United (just to stop everyone choosing the same team (A))

Frankie chose Chelsea before the deadline, I posted it in the other thread I think.

Doesn't count, as it wasn't posted here by Frankie himself.

Thanks to the four participants for getting their predictions in early. Bit of a wait now, but I imagine all of you will progress again. (:'()

Lee - Arsenal
Redrup - Arsenal
Scott*- Arsenal
Nixon - Manchester United
NUFC_Tony - Arsenal

Only one person failed to progress. Lee, Nixon, Redrup and Scott* are all eligible to continue, but NUFC_Tony has been disqualified owing to his ban length. Frankie failed to pick a team before the deadline, and therefore forfeit.

The updated list of participants and fixtures can be found in the OP. Please get your predictions in before the next Premier League gameweek.

Remember, you can't pick the same team consecutively.

Lee - Arsenal
Redrup - Arsenal
Scott*- Arsenal
Nixon - Manchester United
NUFC_Tony - Arsenal

i think your out

Last edited:
That's just stupid. If I'm here to predict each week, what's the problem?

Doesn't count, as it wasn't posted here by Frankie himself.

Thanks to the four participants for getting their predictions in early. Bit of a wait now, but I imagine all of you will progress again. (:'()

Cruel :'(

It's ludicrous. I don't see the problem with what either of us have done.

Decision has been made, Tony. Feel free to complain in the discussion thread if you have a problem.

Back