andrichbrand

Reaction score
HEADLINE NEWS:

Premier League Team Drop To The Skrill Premier

In a bizarre turn of events, Manchester United, drop down to the Skrill Premier. The FA investigated a dodgy transfer from Man Utd for Juan Mata and was relegated to the Skrill Premier League with immediate affected.
They expecting a mass exodus of their top players and will be looking to go back to the Premier League as soon as possible.

This is my challenge I have put forward to myself and anyone how would like to do this with their favourite Top tier team. I will be using LFCMarshall?s Update for the database. If anyone would like to take this challenge let me know what team and what tier you would like them to play.

BIG thanks to LFCMarshall for the great work that he is doing with the update.

The real challenge here will be keeping hold of the players / getting them to sign contracts!

The real challenge here will be keeping hold of the players / getting them to sign contracts!
The one thing I might need to change is to take Man Utd out of the champions league, because most of the players are still there because we are still in the tournament.

This challenge looks really interesting, would it be possible to use Middlesbrough in the skrill north? thanks

can you put man city in the skrill premier? but also then take them out of the champions league