Speedylad123

Reaction score
Curious to see how many youngsters at premier league clubs go on to become first team regulars at clubs in peoples saves?

the likes of Reine-Adelaide, Iwobi, Loftus Cheek, Brannagan, Jerome Sinclair etc.. who have played a couple of first team games.

Adaraboiyo, Faupala, Manu Garcia, Brahim Diaz, Oxford, are all doing well in my prem save.

I'm in the 2018/19 season.

Reine-Adelaide is still at Arsenal but is out with a broken foot. He's been loaned out to Lille, Charlton and Lorient; and only made 3 sub appearances for the Gunners.

Iwobi was sold to Derby and has rotation status with them in the Championship.

Loftus-Cheek is at Chelsea still but only plays for their U21s. He's previously had loans at Rangers, Brighton and Sunderland.

Brannagan hasn't played for Pool's first team at all. He's currently in their U21s, but has had loans at Inverness CT and Accrington. Same situation for Sinclair, except he's been loaned to 5 different clubs.

Players that are doing well are Demarai Gray who plays for Everton, Galloway who was a regular at Everton before moving to Spurs for £13.2m this summer, and Lewis Cook moved to Wolves in the summer for £9.5m and is making regular starts.

adaraboiyo seems to go pretty well but don't know if he manages to break through at any of the top clubs..

Peireira gets a few games with united on mine and marcus rashford is in the first team squad but doesn't play.

wonder why none of these youngsters at premier league clubs manage to break through on this game and other players like Ajer, Fossum and Zivkovic manage to become world stars

chelsea never play their wonderkids :( they just go on loan forever

ainsley maitland-niles is one to look out for. i have him on my southampton save, 4th season, and he's performing phenominally as both a cm and a rw. valued at like 25 million pounds i believe

I had Rolando Aarons on loan at Wolves in the championship he was an absolute monster. 10+ assists and an average of 7.40. Tried to buy him second season but Newcastle want 30 Million!!!