Premiership Fixtures Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3K
Just what Liverpool needed after last season. Though that being said it isn't really an easy first game for Arsenal either, but I'm confident we can get a good result.

You Cant Really Predict Any Scores Of The matches until all transfers are done. the opening day is always a crazy one. sure we beat everton 6-1 last season on the opening day. didnt have another scoreline like that all season!!

Liverpool vs Arsenal
1-3
Man Utd. vs Newcastle
3-1
Tottenham vs Man City
2-2

Yes. Home first ;D
Awfully hard game, Arsenal first, and last year it was Spurs away. But, a hard start for us, Arsenal, City, United all at the start, and Villa away last :/

I would like to say Everton will get 6 points in the first two games, but you never know with our starts

Pretty happy with our first 3games and confident we could be top with 9points after them. Looking forward to seeing di Matteo back at the bridge.

Pff, Coventrys championship opener is going to be kwality against the relegated pompey. I expect us to give em' a thumping!

liverpool away :(

could you get a harder first game?

Man Utd Away? slightly harder than travelling to CessPool.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Chelsea always seem to get a an easy home game first.

If I remember rightly, didn't Chelsea have Wigan first day when Wigan were first promoted, just about scraped the draw with a goal from Crespo? Pretty sure West Brom were close the other year aswell.

i know im a chelsea fan but i live in portsmouth and they absolutely love their christmas fixtures. on boxing day they got milwall and on the 28th they got leeds lol. fooball holiganism could be on the cards again.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Man Utd Away? slightly harder than travelling to CessPool.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

If I remember rightly, didn't Chelsea have Wigan first day when Wigan were first promoted, just about scraped the draw with a goal from Crespo? Pretty sure West Brom were close the other year aswell.

your nearly right mate, we ended up winning from the crespo goal really late on in the game and we should have got beaten that day.

Easy six points heading our way on the 30th of October and 15th of Jaunary

Opening day not too bad either although at the end of September to start of October I think we play Arsenal, United and Liverpool

Pretty happy with our first 3games and confident we could be top with 9points after them. Looking forward to seeing di Matteo back at the bridge.

You'll be getting a shock from old Robby and his boys ;) haha

You'll be getting a shock from old Robby and his boys ;) haha

lol im really looking forward to it mate i love robby di matteo alot and i know newly promoted sides always seem to do well and i i remember didnt you get a draw last time you played at stamford bridge?? im not too sure.

Back