Premiership Game Tickets

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K

Kris

Reaction score
Basically a few mates and myself want to get to a premiership game before the end of the year. Trying club websites is proving difficult as you need to pay membership fee's.

Does anyone know how i can go about getting tickets? Would rather be Old Trafford,Emerites,Anfield etc but would go to Sunderland etc if it was a good game.

If you fancy a trip to Stadium of Light I could get the tickets from the ticket office for cheaper then send them to you mate

That would be ideal. What games are coming up?

unless you know people who can get you tickets the only way is to wait like a few days before the actual game you want to go to is gonna be played and see if tickets are on general sale, if not you need to be a member. But just to let you know it is rare for a top 4 sides tickets to go onto general sale unless its like a carling cup match etc.

well kris, with arsenal you can buy the tickets only when they go on general sale, as its open to certain members (like me :D) first, um champions league games for arsenal are real easy to get tickets for.

Season ticket holder at chelsea, if you wouldn't mind a stamford bridge game?

Arsenal vs Standard Liege
Uefa Champions League
Tuesday November 24th 2009 - 19:45 KO
Tickets on general sale (NO membership required)

Season ticket holder at chelsea, if you wouldn't mind a stamford bridge game?

Would love it.
Arsenal on the 21st

1 of the guys cant make that date. what about Pompey game?

Arsenal vs Standard Liege
Uefa Champions League
Tuesday November 24th 2009 - 19:45 KO
Tickets on general sale (NO membership required)

Tuesday night though. Would need to take a few days off work. Is this on arsenal site?

Try Fulham, usually about a tennar for a ticket to most games.

Would love it.

1 of the guys cant make that date. what about Pompey game?

Tuesday night though. Would need to take a few days off work. Is this on arsenal site?

it is on the arsenal site yes. click on tickets, and anything with a blue circle next to it is general sale.

Try Fulham, usually about a tennar for a ticket to most games.

it is on the arsenal site yes. click on tickets, and anything with a blue circle next to it is general sale.

London is a bit far and the three of us have a lack of days paid holidays left. Going to see what Danny can do for us...if nothing then will either scrap it or check some websites.

The Further North the easier.

Postal Order or Cheque prob. I don't want swindled either lol

PayPal is fine by me mate. I trust you like fairly confident we will not swindle each other lol

You can maybe use my season tickets at Old trafford, iv only got the 2 and i only go every 3 games or so. You could also buy tickets for the rest of your mates.

Why have you got two?:O
I've got a season ticket at united but i don't think it would work.:(

Back