Premiership Game Tickets

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K
As i dont like travelling up to Manchester by myself so i take a friend or dad.

Why don't you go to a game and look for people who have a ticket and mug them.? would be free that way.? ;)

PayPal is fine by me mate. I trust you like fairly confident we will not swindle each other lol

PM me your mobile number or something or jump on msn tonight?

You can maybe use my season tickets at Old trafford, iv only got the 2 and i only go every 3 games or so. You could also buy tickets for the rest of your mates.

Seriously? that would be fooking amazing and kind. however we have three going so how would i get the last ticket?

Why have you got two?:O
I've got a season ticket at united but i don't think it would work.:(

Why not?

Well i would haveto explain to my parents why i was not only not going to go to the game but give my season ticket which is just one ticket, to as far as their concerned a stranger i have never met from scotland.:$
Sorry

i didnt mean it like that. i thought you were saying using someone else's would not work

Em i guess you would have to buy the 3rd ticket but one of you would be by himself, i don't know if that is ok, if it was I'm sure i could let you get you borrow the tickets for any of the games in December. The home games in that period are: Aston Villa (12th, Wolves (15th, midweek), Wigan (28th).

Back