Spartans2k11

Banned
Reaction score
Open - [Closed]

Hey, I am thinking of setting up a prem network game BUT only if people will be active. The database being used is 11.3 with LFCMarshalls latest transfer update.

Please fill in the form below;

Name:
Timezone:
Days your able to play:
Times your able to play:
Team your wanting:
MSN:
BBM:

The last too are optional so we can stay in touch whilst in the game.

The reason I want you to fill it out is to see if there's is any point setting one up.

If your in-active for anymore than 2days your team will be set to available.

Teams Taken:
Arsenal

Thanks for reading,
Liam.

Last edited:
Liam im interested mate - live in england names mo and im available most of the time and ive got bbm - also interested in managing chelsea

Liam im interested mate - live in england names mo and im available most of the time and ive got bbm - also interested in managing chelsea

Alright Mo, the network is: FMPREM11 - the password: newcastle

I'll PM you my BBM.

Yeah im interested. Got msn if needed, would be interested in liverpool? Got Hamachi

interested. david. GMT. Available everyday at some point. aston villa.

Join our network game, download hamachi first and click on join existing network and enter FootballManagerMan as the username there is no password required on hamachi. Once registered, then send me a message and i will tell you how to network with football manager 2011.

interested :D, got msn can play everyday. Liverpool:)from 2pm till 1am untill schools starts in 4 weeks then anytime after 4pm till 6pm got hamachi. Email me [email protected]

Name: Oliver
Timezone: GMT Same as England
Days your able to play: Everyday until August then only Saturdays and some Sundays
Times your able to play:All day Saturday.2-8 on a Sunday
Team your wanting: West Brom or United
MSN: Yeah
BBM: No
Im going into 6th year (in Ireland) and so its an important year so thats why i wont have much time because its the exam year.So i have to do well if I want to go to college.

hi, im am interested in playing and managing man city. i am online most of the time. i live in new york(eastern time)
Name: Jonatan
Timezone:eastern
Days your able to play:everyday
Times your able to play:anytime
Team your wanting:manchester city
MSN:[email protected]
BBM:

names luke , live in england, anyday really , anytime , spurs, and ive got msn

Name: Alex Weir
Timezone: GMT england
Days your able to play: all the time till mid september then not sure
Times your able to play: Whenever