jayc1446

Reaction score
i am starting a premiership network game for many players it will include only the premiership to start with i will add leagues that members will request.

i wish to be man utd so restrictions are set at none and you can be whoever you like

the joining information for hamachi is

ID : prem game
Pass : 12345

i am doing this as i have a other network game going but only have 2 members and would like another game running with more so that i can play more when people are on

just join and i will start when i feel there are enough people we will organise teams via hamachi on a 1st come 1st serve basis

rules are as follows :
top game speed
no replays
*** manager takes control of friendlies
10% force continue at 30 secs for maximum efficeincy
please join quick

i will be looking to play around 6 everyday as i have college 9-5 most days and i feel this time should be convenient for most others .

also open to any requests if its not quite what your looking for e.g. different nation wanted database size etc

if we get a good few players ill join mate and be man city

still goin for anyone interested weve gt 2 members tottenham n utd r taken

i want to join mate but when i put those hamachi details it says error network does not exist? mine is 5.227.243.170

we are in august towards the end if anyone else still wants too join chelsea utd city and sunderland are taken we look to play from 6ish onwards everyday

yh will be open constantly we play from 6 everyday so if you wna join thn jst go ahead if it gets full in prem i will open another nation for ppl to join

atm the teams taken are utd city chelsea and sunderland so tottenham are free and so are arsenal if u r quick

when you join the hamachi network copy my ip adress and the fm password is also 12345 atm we are at the end of august so if u r quick tommorow you can still do a few transfers before the end of aug hope to see you all tommorow

network game up and running on till 10-12 ish tnyt still most team available so be quick