Premiership winning team for £5.31million

Status
Not open for further replies.
figo always retires on mine 1st season can never sign him

Very dubious, not only is that team incapable of winning an EPL title over the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and certainly Manure, but it would take time for a team like that to settle, and is also unlikely they would come to Hull in the first season anyway. Unless there was some fiddlin' going on.

Screenshots are needed.

so is there no evidence of ur team/league table???

I am hull and none of these players and very few of these players would want to come to me!oO)

I got Drogba, Anichebe, Adam Johnson, Maxi Rodriggez (Mexico CB) to come to Championship Leeds. So anything is possible! All for 3.5million!

I got Drogba, Anichebe, Adam Johnson, Maxi Rodriggez (Mexico CB) to come to Championship Leeds. So anything is possible! All for 3.5million!

Either you cheated or you are in ur 10th season lol

You cant approach to buy figo in first season becouse he is retiring at end of season.

So you are living a dream mate.

Aar bless

I cant sign Figo either cis hes retiring. If anyone wnts a quality striker sign Guissepe Rossi.

Yeah i like the way you STILL haven't posted screenshots... i don't see what you have gained by lying!

He's gone a bit quiet now...

He's had his 15 minutes of fame I guess.

liar.

i just tried to sign ronaldo to hull.
i used the fm rte to give me 2.1BN on wage budget and i offered him 55m a week and he still rejected.

and figo wont move because he wants to end it.

liar.

i just tried to sign ronaldo to hull.
i used the fm rte to give me 2.1BN on wage budget and i offered him 55m a week and he still rejected.

and figo wont move because he wants to end it.

Why do you always cheat? It totally defeats the point in the game.

it makes it easier for people who arnt good at the game.

it makes it easier for people who arnt good at the game.

The games already easy enough though... i dont really think anyone is good or bad at it. Besides if you cheat like that its super easy, you could just go on holiday and your ***. manager would win everything for you with that kinda money and what have you.

classic thread.. "yeah Hull in my first season" hahahahaha you joker

classic thread.. "yeah Hull in my first season" hahahahaha you joker

Well you can win with hull in your first season, you can win with any team. But you certainly cant sign those players... especially not Figo, no- one can sign him because he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back