fuhua1993

Reaction score
At the beginning of my second season, Fabregas decided to leave in a 40 million deal to Real Madrid, so now how shall i spend it to plug the gaps in my team???

Goalkeepers:Adler,Szczesny,Martinez
Defenders: Santon,Sagna,Clichy,Gibbs,Phil Jones,Koscielny,Djourou,Vermaelen,Masiello
Midfielders:Wilshere,Ramsey,Arshavin,Thiago Alcan,Ashley Young,Eden Hazard,Walcott,Nasri
Song,M'Vila
Strikers:Van Persie,Lukaku,G.Rossi

As boosted by the 40 million, money shouldn't be a problem. Even though i feel the squad is quite complete, the 40 million is there for the spending... So any advice guys?
(Edit: Oh sorry to mention that i play a 4-5-1 with one CDM)

looks perfect for some seasons until ashavin and rvp retires, but what season are u in, 10/11 or 11/12

u should have got pastore as direct cover for cese departure.

Maybe Chiellini for CB? You have a good squad already

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

looks perfect for some seasons until ashavin and rvp retires, but what season are u in, 10/11 or 11/12

u should have got pastore as direct cover for cese departure.

At the beginning of my second season, Fabregas decided to leave in a 40 million deal to Real Madrid, so now how shall i spend it to plug the gaps in my team???

Goalkeepers:Adler,Szczesny,Martinez
Defenders: Santon,Sagna,Clichy,Gibbs,Phil Jones,Koscielny,Djourou,Vermaelen,Masiello
Midfielders:Wilshere,Ramsey,Arshavin,Thiago Alcan,Ashley Young,Eden Hazard,Walcott,Nasri
Song,M'Vila
Strikers:Van Persie,Lukaku,G.Rossi

As boosted by the 40 million, money shouldn't be a problem. Even though i feel the squad is quite complete, the 40 million is there for the spending... So any advice guys?
(Edit: Oh sorry to mention that i play a 4-5-1 with one CDM)

;)

Thanks for helping me clarify the season thing.
Hmm, so maybe i should just spend a small part of the sum on hot prospects to replace the older squad members like Arshavin and RVP???

Apart from what Donnelly said about Chiellini at CB your squad is pretty solid.
I wouldn't bother with getting pastore unless you really do wish too, your midfield is solid as it is and unless you plan on rotating players a lot all season it could just serve to **** them off.

Look around for some decent youngsters no older than 17 then just stick them all into your youth team then work them into your reserves untill they're ready for first team, if they don't cut it then you can sell them off usually at a profit if you snap them up young enough.

if ur weak at CM, get pastore. might worth more than 30m , but try to have ur board to do the transfer.

Def: no comment, ust get a nice young cb or wing back within 2-3 years
ST: fancy buying sanogo. rvp will get injured anytime, but he will have a season of 20 goals, but sanogo is not a bad option if u think ur strikers are a not strong finishers.

You don't need anyone. Simple to be honest. If you have to, get some youth players.

Hmm alright seems like i only need some youngsters.
But if i want to get rid of one my center back to get Jones more playing time, who should i sell?