Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Preseason "General Training" Question

Go Spurs!
Reaction score
I see a lot of tactics using "Team Cohesion" on "Very High" during the preseason. Is this a smart move for the first preseason of a save? One would think you'd only use TC if you brought in a few players. So my questions is, if not using TC, what should you be using for the general training though the preseason? Thanks!

Reaction score
well, tactics is a must first a fore most, i tend to use balanced personally, but you can use team cohesion, get the team closer linked quicker, although to make a team really coheive after buying a couple of players will actually take 6 -8 months if i remember correctly, so no real need rushing it except to get to an ok ish level after buying a couple of players.

although, i tend to use team work in match prep instead, personal preferences and what have you.