joethfc

Reaction score
Which is better in FM? Picking real players who actually exist or the challenge of digging up and discovering players who can't be found in the real world?

I personally prefer playing in the future, I find it hard to be impartial when managing a Tottenham team in which I have players I already prefer to others.

I really don't care if i buy real or regens. I love to discover talents though. It's awesome when you succeed in having your regens being successfully. I literally shed a tear every time, one of my regens is going to the big clubs.

I don't shed a tear, it's just a joke, seriously!

I really don't care if i buy real or regens. I love to discover talents though. It's awesome when you succeed in having your regens being successfully. I literally shed a tear every time, one of my regens is going to the big clubs.

I don't shed a tear, it's just a joke, seriously!

I disagree totally. I'm gutted when a player who I've spent years nurturing and developing, leaves the club. It's like a gaping void that can't be filled.
Ok a bit ott but it's disheartening when they leave, then they get hardly used. But I definately prefer the challenge of discovering new talented players. Very satisfying when they make the club successful. But I also buy the players I need when I have to.

I would have said real a few months ago but i'm currently 7 years into a save (my longest ever save) and bringing through the regens has been very enjoyable.

stick with both. one day, they'll rule the world

The future, still love my save with Havant & W in the premiership digging out those regens.

Does it ever end (like FIFA career mode) or could I theoretically keep going until the year 3000?

i dont mind either ones. its just the faces that put me off the regens. i have it turned off now cause the creep me out a little tbh. very stupid lookin faces.