nlbdbq.jpg
otjdqs.jpg

Real Madrid:
2ypdn6e.jpg

Real Sociedad:
sciedadhome.png
sociedadaway.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, not a bad template, must be said. Wouldn't mind helping but can't be super-uber committed.

It is but it is missing a few things such as gold on the bottom of the kit and the details on the shorts. I did it just to show the kit.

Thanks Mike, any help is better than none.

Which leagues would you like me to start on? And shall I PM Joben for the template?

Are the templates already pre-made or do we have to go apeshit with the pen tool?

Either way, i could try to do the Danish Superliga. Can't promise i'll be able to finish it though.

I am doing a pack now for the template + a .txt of rules to help.

Do you have MSN? If so add me: [email protected]. At the moment only the PL and Generic kits are taken.

Specific to Chokopop: At the moment pen tool needs to be used as this is the start but as leagues are finished template packs will be made :).

Well, i'm not a master with the pen tool, but i've made my own Superliga kit pack from scratch, so i should be able to do this one as well.. Besides Denmark always gets overlooked. Thought i might as well step up and do it :p

Thanks for your offers, you both should have mail.

---------- Post added 21/06/2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 20/06/2011 at 11:18 PM ----------

UPDATE:
a5knmc.jpg

That is a less shiny/crinkly version using the generic colour scheme (bright red/green).

Here's Barca's home kit (it's just a rough, I'm quite tired, will fine-tune). Full size and in-game size.

Dec - I used exactly the same colour for the shirt and shorts but they've got an evident difference.

pkbarca.png
pkbarcaingame.png

It might just be me, but the shorts look out of proportion compared to the shirt - they look to small. Otherwise great job :)

I might give this template whirl tomorrow :p

Barcelona away, collar was a bit of a ***** but never mind, can always play around with it.

pkbarcaaway.png
pkbarcaawayingame.png

Very good! I really like this kit style, however, one thing is what Mike said, in that the shorts and shirt colour appears different even though it is exactly the same colour used...

Very good! I really like this kit style, however, one thing is what Mike said, in that the shorts and shirt colour appears different even though it is exactly the same colour used...

Thanks. Yeah, it's a ******, but for the away kit I just posted I edited the shorts' colour to match the top otherwise it would have looked a bit paler.

Thanks. Yeah, it's a ******, but for the away kit I just posted I edited the shorts' colour to match the top otherwise it would have looked a bit paler.

Yes, the difference is notable now that you have changed the colour yourself. I think that the problem is to do with the shininess of each object. The shirt seems to have a much more shinier effect to it than the shorts, and I think that might be the cause for the colour differences.

Please note the texture is still in the works and I would accept any feedback, obviously these things occur during kit making so thank you for your patience.

Please note the texture is still in the works and I would accept any feedback, obviously these things occur during kit making so thank you for your patience.

Good to hear, well all my feedback is up there ^ can't fault anything else really.

How am I doing so far? They're just rough starts, I'll fine-tune everything once I've done a lot. Having to make collars from scratch is a *** :(

# # # # #

Real Madrid home; took me 2 and a half hours ish, I'd say 2 hours of that was doing the collar :mad:

pkmadrid.png
pkmadridingame.png

Horribly out of proportion but looks promising.

The kits looks good Mike.

I have also increased the shorts, I will upload the new template soon :).

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

NEW Pk:

bf1jpg.jpg
25z31ux.jpg

Changes:
Edited texture to make the shorts/shirt similar colours using the same hex code.
Increased shorts size.