Tomza2

Reaction score
Hi there everybody.

I'm not sure if somebody asked this before but does it matter if you don't attend a press conference? Will this have any effect on your results?

It will affect your player's motivation if your assistant has a bad day.

It depends on what your Assistant manager says. Usually Pat Rice does fine for me, but sometimes they might answer stupid things that will bring down your squads morale.

So morale of the story, make sure assistant is a GOOD one, and don't use them all the time, attend some your self. Should be fine

It will affect your player's motivation if your assistant has a bad day.

It depends on what your Assistant manager says. Usually Pat Rice does fine for me, but sometimes they might answer stupid things that will bring down your squads morale.

Alright thanks guys. Andy Watson hasn't let me down ;) I just really hate attending those conferences.

Is there anybody that does attend them?

Alright thanks guys. Andy Watson hasn't let me down ;) I just really hate attending those conferences.

Is there anybody that does attend them?

Just about everyone, keeps the players moatavated ;)

I don't attend them.

i have not attended a sigle press conderence since fm 2009, there pointless and have little to no impact on the game

i have not attended a sigle press conderence since fm 2009, there pointless and have little to no impact on the game

I dont know about that... If you havent read Wolfgang(sp?)s thread on teamtalk, you should.

Morale, Nervous/complaceny levels, and the match rating all go hand in hand and are deeply intertwined.

Same never bother. Even if the assistant f**ks up its easier to sort out than to attend them.

I dont know about that... If you havent read Wolfgang(sp?)s thread on teamtalk, you should.

Morale, Nervous/complaceny levels, and the match rating all go hand in hand and are deeply intertwined.

there is such a thing as looking to much into the game, I got Basingstoke into PL football in 11 years and I stormed out of press conferences or sent my assistant.
the most retarded feature on the game that I see has little use

there is such a thing as looking to much into the game, I got Basingstoke into PL football in 11 years and I stormed out of press conferences or sent my assistant.
the most retarded feature on the game that I see has little use

Indeed. **** conferences. It's fun for like 2 times.

I don't attend press conferences however I have read somewhere it improves your "Hands On Approach". Is that true?

I don't attend press conferences however I have read somewhere it improves your "Hands On Approach". Is that true?

No it definitely doesn't because i attend all my press conferences and now have the "uncrackable combination" of answers to get positive results every time.

And my Hands on Approach always goes down every game i start. It REALLY annoys me!

No it definitely doesn't because i attend all my press conferences and now have the "uncrackable combination" of answers to get positive results every time.

And my Hands on Approach always goes down every game i start. It REALLY annoys me!

That sucks!! XD.

How do you get the Hands on Approach up?!

because it **** **** sure isn't that XD

i havent attended one in 5 seasons, my hands on approach is 19???

How do you get the Hands on Approach up?!

because it **** **** sure isn't that XD

I think it has things to do with maybe controlling the reserve/u18 team, or maybe even just having them using your tactics....

Renew all of your teams contracts including u18 team players etc....

if you interact alot with players, comment on upcoming matches, send youths out on loan... thats my guess, coz thats what i do all the time, dont bother with the confrences, x