DannyB10u

Reaction score
Hi All

Don't think this has been asked for FM13

But... Does sending my asst manager to press conferences affect anything in a bad way other than my media handling reputation?

Don't want to do them but If they have an adverse affect on something important then will start doing them Lol

Thanks for any feedback! :D

It depends, sometimes your assistant can say the wrong things, which will damage the morale of your team. I myself don't like risking that, so I go to all of them myself, however I don't think it harms anything if you send your assistant every now and again.

The press conferences are an important thing regarding team morale.

With the right talks, you can keep or improve good morale, that will help you in the game and in the locker room.

Only in my 3rd season i give the assistant some conferences, but not all, and in particularly, not the ones after the match, where i can praise players to boost the morale even more.

My Assistant must be pretty good at them then as my teams morale is high. Either that or my team winning is compensating for it ;)

Personally, I'd say the reason for your team's high morale is the fact they're winning, as you said, and to go to press conferences yourself. Because as said before, your assistant could say the wrong thing and then that morale could potentially plummet.