Robshkii

Reaction score
I tend to be rather lazy with these and I was just wondering whether some of you are the same? If it's an important match I tend to attend the pre-match, and if it all goes well in-game I sometimes tend to attend the post-match to give praise to players etc.
But most of the time I just let my AM do it...
Do press conferences actually do anything? I know they increase the media attribute on your manager profile.

discuss.

I'm one of the persons who let my ***. Man do all the talking. I really get bored with the same questions over and over. If you get bored too and only do it on important matches i suggest you should take an Assistant with good skills in handling all your press conferences. You should not care to much about your own stats going up on this particular thing. Hopefully in 2012 you have a broader variety of questions and an even broader variety of answers to pick from.

Edit: And yes, press conference is important. If your assistant (or you) keep telling you don't believe you'll win etc the morale drops down or make them insecure.

on prevoius saves mainly let my assistant do them , unless a big match
but on my new save i do 99% , i have noticed change in Players PR and more have added me to favorite personnel when I say something positive about them.

on all previous FM's I've let my assistant manager do it, but on this one I do every single one. I notice a real effect on the team to when I let the ***. man do it, which never really happened on previous versions!

Same as in previous posts. I attend them 100%, and the benefits are pretty noticeable

I normally do them myself, but it's pretty annoying when they ask ' X player will not be available how does this effect your match etc... '. When that player is on loan and not even at the club.

I almost always let my assistant do it, regardless of the match. The only exception is when my team is on a poor run, about to play a game where I'm huge favourites, and I'll say we have little chance of winning. Usually fires them up.

Be careful of what you're speaking in press conference as it has really huge impact especially pre match conference. If you're not confident with ur *** man you could attend it and click 'no comment' on all question or just storm out rather than seeing your *** man ruining everything.