Press Conferences

mitchayo

Reaction score
Has annyone been asked some funny or intresting questions?^o)
Anyone caused you to storm out?:mad:

and I need a bit of help:
One journalist asked if I was going to sign Riquelme
so I said I strongly disagree with that,
my players were absolutely devasted by it haha
do they all just *** Riquelme or am I not reading the question right?^o)

Show me an image of wt there saying and an image of the players attributes please

Maybe they just believed Riquelme is a player who could help the squad and themselves - check to see if many of them have Riquelme as Personal friends. Ive stormed out before as the idiots asked me the same question twice, nothing major but just wanted to see what happened. I think a weird question is asking who I think will win world player of the year when im Rangers and none of my players are in it as its a question that wouldn't get asked.

Some berk from The observer asked me the same question 3 TIMES I stormed out shouting "Did I stutter? **** off!" so now I just say 'no comment' every time The Observer ask me a question, and I got called a 'foul-mouthed hooligan' by the media. lol.

Lmao they said to my that i had took offense to being asked the same question lol, as im a Rangers fan aswell ive been Celtic and Hibernian manager and was asked if being a Rangers fan would effect my decisions and stuff lol and I'm not sure if after that they asked me ifit was my dream job if they did that would be ******* stupid haha

As A Manager your squad looks to you for guidance and leadership... every question you answer has an effect on your teams performances and morale... FM never recommends a player you'd have no need for would it? riquelme isn't the worst player in the world and if the journalists think you need him and the players got annoyed when you dismissed his possible arrival...

i do agree though about the questions, some are either ridicolous or repeated and as you can see i speak english and still have to read the question twice!:D Also unfortunate that the answers are very generic...

As A Manager your squad looks to you for guidance and leadership... every question you answer has an effect on your teams performances and morale... FM never recommends a player you'd have no need for would it? riquelme isn't the worst player in the world and if the journalists think you need him and the players got annoyed when you dismissed his possible arrival...

Also unfortunate that the answers are very generic...

thanks for the explanation :)

and yhh like 'I strongly disagree' that answer system can get confusing it can also no really be an answer to the question and is just an ugly system

I storm out often, it never seems to effect my squad negatively or positive. I always storm out on Chris Hooper from Football messenger, now he does not show up to press conferences anymore ha

i hate press conferences after the first few times it was sooo boring

Well I got totally fed up with Press Conferences and took the advice of someone who suggested that in 'Team Settings' I designate the Assistant Manager to attend all press conferences. Problem solved.